CLOSED: froggie swap reveal continues here!

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

LOLOL

Ventress, LA(Zone 8b)

Just found this forum. These are just too cute.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Just to let you know, I had the DG Sistah's reunion last weekend and although I saw photo's of my froggies I just got to ohhh ahhhh when she brought the box with her..

They are too adorable!

Ventress, LA(Zone 8b)

I would love to email those who make their own froggies.
I paint rocks for a starter. The electricity is blinking on and off here. Hope these pics go through.
The ones on the left were painted by my granddaughter with glitter spots. Those in the middle are painted by me and a ten yr old. The one on the left is out of cement. I repaint it every 3-5 years. I just have the eyes to finish.

Thumbnail by plantsforpeg Thumbnail by plantsforpeg Thumbnail by plantsforpeg
Ventress, LA(Zone 8b)

This one I purchased at a discount since it has a flaw on the leg. The one in the middle is in a large dish garden. The one on the right is a Rhips that I am working on a trade for. OOOOPS!

Thumbnail by plantsforpeg Thumbnail by plantsforpeg Thumbnail by plantsforpeg
Victoria Harbour, ON

They are just too adorable..you will have to watch for the next froggie swap and join us!! Always loads of fun..

Ventress, LA(Zone 8b)

Maybe so. Depends on what's happening at the time.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Betty, post your pictures please?

plantsforpeg, love those frogs, they are so cute. Would love to have you next year for this swap!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Yah Betty.. pictures of your new frogs.. not frog legs!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

They were already posted when they arrived at Debbie's..she got to do all the oooh's and ahhh's for me..then I did last week when she brought them

Ventress, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks for the warm welcome. You are drawing me in.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Sorry Betty.. the heat stole what's left of my brain cells!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.