CLOSED: froggie swap reveal continues here!

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

They are really cool Jaye. They are on a stake you stick into the ground then they start doing their thing at dusk until the battery runs down. As soon as my back starts to like me again, I'll go out and take some pictures.

My DH got them for me for Mother's Day last year.

This message was edited May 22, 2012 7:51 PM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Can't wait to see your frogs Jaye!

Kathy, love those frogs too!

Once again, we have received a variety of frogs, with no duplicates! Nice going everyone!

Great swap LK. Thanks again!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Finally posting pics of the froggies from my swap partner! Love, love, love them all!

Thumbnail by irisluvr0252 Thumbnail by irisluvr0252

Debbie, love those frogs! bet they will look good in your garden!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I can only upload 2 pics at a time! If I try more than 2, I get booted out of the forum!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

gonna try this again.....here are two more pictures of my froggies.....I can't upload more than two at a time or I get the boot!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

two more......:) the one on the left is a tea light holder and the one on the right 'croaks' when you squeeze his back!

This message was edited May 22, 2012 9:09 PM

Victoria Harbour, ON

Too adorable for words..i would have been proud to receive any of them! Debbie will bring minefromChris when thry visit during the sistah'sgathering at end of June, excited ss can be to get them..

Froggies are a croaking here tonight, walked the gardens, so peaceful listening to them.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

love the expression on this one! And who couldn't use gloves??!

thanks again to my partner Sundownr-Bev!

This message was edited May 22, 2012 9:12 PM

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

almost forgot about the garden flag! One of my favorites!

Thumbnail by irisluvr0252
Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

Kathy, I love the froggies Patti sent you, especially the wind chime/spinner...beautiful!

Jaye, I love the solar stuff, too! I have collection of solar toads that one of my sons gave me last year for my b-day. I can't wait to see pics of yours from Joyce!

Debbie, Those froggies sure looked familiar, hehehe! I thought you already posted the pics and I just missed it. Sure glad you liked them!

This was definitely one fine froggie swap! Thanks again LK!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

aawwww heaven! so, so glad ya like them! an do apologize for their late arrival, but ya know, wit me bad back.........tis so hard to jump/hop to catch thems little elusive creatures! so, kin i come out from under the table now? kin i show mw face agin? (kin sumbody fill me cuppa?)

Aw Jax, no worries for being late!
Hold out your cuppa, I will fill it up! ^_^

Victoria Harbour, ON

Glad you are thinking that way LindaKay..lol

what time does your mail person come..must go check the tracking number

Edited to read:

LindaKay yesterday we tracked the number and got that it was in Chicago
I enter it today and says invalid number..hmmm maybe when it gets to post office they take it off system?

This message was edited May 23, 2012 7:50 AM

I get mail, anywhere from noon till 5 PM.

Well, they say they leave the best for last!

Betty, I got my frogs and they are beautiful! Love expression on her face!

And the second one is motion activated, when you move it front of it, it say's... ribbit... ribbit!!!!!

Thanks again to all who joined the froggie swap, it was a lot of fun, an I hope to see your names next year!!!

Thumbnail by taters55

Well, the 2nd one did not show up, lets try again!

Thumbnail by taters55
Victoria Harbour, ON

Glad they got there in one piece~~~

Did you see the note on the front box..Miss Froggie really was trying to escape..lol
Had to push her back into the box and attach a 'beware' sign

I think I'm going to pick up a motion froggie for myself..can just the people's face as they walk by and hear it 'croack' lol

thanks for the fun swap!!! Good Lord willing, will see you next year!

I did, thought that was cute!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

A tea light froggie? I want that!!!
Bev, you've certainly packed an awesome box.

I want a vocal frog too :p That's too cute Betty, a warning sign!

Left only me to post pics? We'll be out for the evening, and will get new batteries.

LK, you're certainly the Queen of Froggies.

I'm ready for the PJ swap which LK's hosting too. Don't miss that one ladies!

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

LK, I really like those Canadian froggies from Betty!! We had a ball with a big motion-detector toad by the front door greeting folks! I use it now to keep wild critters away from my goldfish pond, hehehe. I hope you have as much fun with yours!

LK, Give me a shout for next year's Froggie swap (I won't be able to participate in the PJ swap though, sorry)!!
Love y'all, and had so much fun giving and receiving precious froggies!!
--
Bev

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Love that motion detector, wow...wonder if I could borrow to scare off those four legged kritters that i don't want, lol.

So much fun...and thanks for arranging Linda Kay.

Hey, has anyone ever done a fairy swap???? Just asking, lol....(hint....hint), lol.

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

I believe Kris is going to do a fairy swap, and/or miniature swap some time this summer.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Thanks....will find it.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Aww Bev. You'd be missing some PJ talk!!

Here they are folks!
My new family members from Jalapeno Jax.
Thank you so much!

Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape

Oh Jaye, those are so cute! Love those frogs!

Thanks again to all for joining the froggie swap for 2012! I love all the frogs, and I hope they all find a comfy spot in your gardens! Hope to see you all in 2013?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I got mine lined up already for next year!! Thanks again LK!!!

^_^

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Those are some cute froggies! Great swap as usual LK! See you next year.....have my froggies already too!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Check out this frog I saw on FB! So cute! Waving bye until the next froggie swap!

Thumbnail by irisluvr0252
Victoria Harbour, ON

Too adorable Jaye..bet they have a place of honor in your gardens!!!

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

Jaye, Love, love, love the froggies Jax sent ya!!! I'll miss the PJ talk, but I'm starting to get really busy and have computer issues to boot. The bad storms we've had over the last month or so have really done a number on our electronics. Seems we're finding something everyday that's been fried or now limping along.

Debbie, Cool 'bye bye froggie', hehehe!

I swiped this one off of Facebook this morning filled with succulents over a pond (I think). I wanna make something similar, soon as I figure how!
--
Bye y'all!

Thumbnail by Sundownr
Victoria Harbour, ON

awe, think we all should have one!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

That is too cool! Love it!

I WANNA MOTION ACTIVATeD FROGGIE!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL Have to try and find one.

Great swap LK with all the adorable froggies. Ready for next year!

iris, try reducing the size of your photo's and you can probably do 5 with no problems.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Ok, froggies croaking all night, kept me awake..this morning I went to get plants for the pond..just happen to walk by and guess who is resting so that he can croak tonight!!!! Should throw him off his resting place..

Thumbnail by Bettypauze

But they are so cute!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Frog legs/frog legs. Lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.