Outdoor baker's rack decoration ideas

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

I am in process of shopping for an outdoor baker's rack, preferrably some type of metal or wrought iron..that I can place on my patio/breezeway that I want to use to place a beautiful flowering annual(maybe inpatient or geraniums or petunias)in a pot, plus other decorative items. Maybe some decorative birdhouses or a wire birdcage that could be spraypainted a bright color. I've seen these decorative metal stars at Joann's craft store and some other items.

I saw a small sleeping cherub on their website. That could sit alone or I have a faux bench that she could sit on but it might be too big for her size is only 6 in. x 8 in.

I found a ceramic birdhouse at a local thrift shop that I thought would be idea. I collect decorative birdhouses and have them displayed on a shelf over the window area in our sunroom, plus ceramic birds.

Saw one decorating blog where the lady sponged an old galvanized pitcher and applied a rub on transfer on the front. Looked good, perfect or it could be spray painted a bright color too.

There is a picture of an outdoor baker's rack decorating with pine branches and Fall accessories like gourds, etc. which I have printed off a copy of that for ideas.

Any other ideas, I'd love to hear about them.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!