2012 FREEPORT PLANT SWAP IN THE PARK

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

HERE WE ARE AGAIN PLANNING FOR ANOTHER SPRING SWAP IN THE PARK .

SPONSORED BY: YOURS TRULLY SUSIE /DJ9 & ALL OF THE OTHER WONDERFUL DG MICHIGAN MEMBERS .
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE .

WHERE : FREEPORT PARK
ADDRESS: FREEPORT MICH ,
CAN'T MISS IT FOR IT IS AT THE END OF MAIN STREET THEN SOUTH 1 BLOCK
ON THE RIGHT .

DATE : SATURDAY JUNE 2 TH 2012

TIME:10: AM--12 PM :::::: SIGN IN & SET UP
PLENTY OF TABLES JUST BRING A PLASTIC TABLE CLOTH TO SET YOUR PLANTS
ON PLEASE .

THERE WILL BE A LUNCHEON FROM 12OO -12:30 PM & CHAT

ROUND ROBIN STARTS AT 12:30 PM TILL ALL PLANTS FIND A GOOD HOME .

PLEASE BRING A WRAPPED GARDENING GIFT THERE WILL BE A GIFT EXCHANGE .

THERE WILL ALSO BE OTHER PRIZES GIVEN AWAY .

ALL PLANTS SHOULD BE POTTED IN 4 INCH & LARGER POTS MARKED WITH AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE.

FEEL FREE TO LET US KNOW IF YOUR LOOKING FOR ANY SPECIAL PLANTS SUCH AS HOSTAS, LILIES, ECHINACEA,
GROUND COVERS , ECT .

CAN HARDLY WAIT TILL SPRING
CALL ME @ 269-945-4323 LEAVE MESSAGE I WILL CALL YOU BACK WHEN I GET INTO THE HOUSE .
SUSIE

Thumbnail by deejay9
Royal Oak, MI(Zone 6a)

Yay!! I just added this date to my calendar =) I was so sad to miss last year's swap. Stupid allergies.

I love woodland, shade, and alpine plants. And named hostas, of course! Will have to see if any of mine look like good candidates for dividing.

welcome ELE Trust me you will have a great time & More then Likely go home with much more then you come with :)

Grand Rapids, MI

Added to my calendar too!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

i have had about 3-4 calls from gals over in freeport area asking if we was haven it again this year .
so now i have to get my signs made up & Handed out. i have a few things potted up . but much much more to do yet .
we need to see more of these type of plants if your planing to come & have any extra's
columbines any but purple i have plenty ,
boltonia
brunnera
baptisia yellow
candy lilies / belamcanda
mini roses
agastaches any colors
salvia
foxgloves
rooted clematis vines reds ,purple,
veronica
tall sedums

THE LIST GOES ON ITS WHATEVER YOU CAN SHARE WITH OTHER GARDENERS. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO SED ME YOUR PHONE # I WILL BE HAPPY TO CALL YOU .

HERE ARE JUST A FEW I WILL BE SHARING AT THE SWAP WILL POST MORE LATER .
CORNHUSKERS AUTUMN SDB -------- & MANY MANY MORE ALL COLORS
YELLOW LAMIUM "ARCHANGEL' -----PURPLE LAMIUM "ORCHID FROST'
HORSERADISH
DAPPLE WILLOW TREE'S

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

wow sorry for being MIA Just busy with Gardens , Swaps , Sales , Home ,ECT ECT ECT :) Sure you all are Busy also .
the swap is still on & I Do hope to get more of my signs up & around for we have Just 2 1/2 wks so i hope your getting your plants ready .
hope to be bigger & Better this year . birdie I hope your watching & that you will do your best to be there with us :) .
also rona would be nice to see you.

if anyone needs directions please let me know .
off to pot up more plants heres just a few more .

Thumbnail by deejay9

Getting closer Plants are Potted Now just have to go get the signs up :) this is going to be great . if you need info dmail me

another great swap so so many really nice plants & Gardeners to GO With them :)
Here are Just a few of the gardeners who made it & The really great plants we all shared .

#1 myself & my 3 tables were packed but happy to say I only had to bring back 1/4th of what I Took:)
#2 our friend Linda from Muir /Ionia area
#3 A NEW GARDENER FROM FREEPORT AREA
#4 TWO MORE NEW TO GARDENING LADIES FROM FP AREA
# 5 KRIS & LEANN FROM SAND LAKE MICH WHAT A GREAT COUPLE

MORE PIC'S TO COME

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

#1 CAROL & DEBBIE SISTERS COUPLE GALS I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH WHO STILL LIVE IN THE FREEPORT AREA :)
#2 HERE IS ONE OF MY BINGO-ING FRIENDS " ERMA" WHOM IS NOW A NEW GARDENER :)
#3 MY BEST FRIEND JUDY SINCE KINDERGARDEN & NOW THROUGH FLOWER GARDEN TOURS :)
# 4 MY BABY SISTER LORRAINE & SHE STILL LIVES IN FREEPORT :)
#5 HERE IS ANOTHER GARDENING FRIEND "PAT " FROM HASTINGS AREA WHO HAS ALSO SHARED 100'S OF DAHLIA BULBS
WITH MANY & HAS MORE TO SHARE OVER 2000 ALL TYPES IF YOU LIKE ANY JUST EMAIL ME & I WILL SHARE INFO WITH YOU .

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

JUST A FEW MORE PIC'S
#1 SHELBELLY WHAT A GREAT GAL FROM THE GRAND RAPIDS AREA OH & I'M SNACKING ON THE COOKIES YOU LEFT :)
I HAVE THE PEANUT BUTTER & GAVE DADDY THE OATMEAL RAISIN ONES :) HIS FAV'S TY

#2 JUST A FEW OVER ALL TABLES FILLED WITH PLANTS TO CHOOSE FROM .

# 3 JUST A COUPLE OTHER TABLES

4-5 ARE MY NEW LAWN ORNAMENTS MADE BY KRIS & LEANN

WELL IT HAS BEEN A FULL DAY THANK YOU ALL & KEEP WATCH FOR OUR 2013 SPRING SWAP
i APPOLIGE FOR SOME OF THE DARKNESS I HAD ONLY MY IPOD TO TAKE THEM ON & NO FLASH .

Cuyahoga Heights, OH(Zone 5a)

Wow looks like such a great time! Maybe next year I will try to come in from Ohio....it's not that far!

Royal Oak, MI(Zone 6a)

It looks like everyone had such a great time! I'm afraid I had to miss it to attend a funeral in Kentucky =( Just got home.

we had a wonderfull time & Way over 200 plants between all of us :))) or close to it :) shellbelle did ya get your plants in before the rain ???? sure missed BIRDIE This year .

Holly only about 3hrs maybe 4 hr for it takes me about2- 3 hrs to the mich / ohio line pending how i go would love for you to join us
I have plenty of room for you up this way or a spot you camp in my yard :)))

well i've been in the gardens since 7 am & I'm whipped so GN All

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh Susie, I'm so glad ya'll had such a great time. One of these days I'm going to sneak up there and surprise you, and I would love for you and anybody else to do the same and attend our VA Round-Up. Look at all the plants and what great photos of everyone having a grand old time! Lorraine looks a lot like you -- ya'll have good genes -- and I'm glad to see Pat who shared many of her Dahlia tubers with me, thanks to you for putting us in touch. I looked for Birdie. Next time you talk to her, tell her I miss her.

Grand Rapids, MI

It was another great swap, thanks for all the hard work Susie! It was nice to see everybody again! Glad you enjoyed the cookies!!!

SHel can you give me directions to Leann's & kriss's going up that way about the 30 th to take Margaret up to her sister In Baldwin
Judy is going to ride up with me . really looking forward to it :))) I got to figure how many Paws I need to go with My Bone :)))
did you get the other paws????

well I'm off to check the forums chat soon

THERE IS CHAT OF A SEPT 15TH PLANT SWAP

BUT THIS ONE WILL POSSIBLE BE OUT HERE IN MY YARD
I NEED TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED

WILL BE FROM 11:AM ---????? TILL ALL PLANTS ARE SWAPPED
THERE WILL BE A SMALL LUNCHEON RAFFLES
BRING A GARDENING GIFT IN A BROWN PAPER BAG FOR GIFT ECXHANGE
BRING YOUR FRIENDS & HAVE A GREAT DAY TOURING THE GARDENS.
& EXCHANGING PLANTS WITH FRIENDS .
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU .

HERE IS THE NEW FALL SWAP THAT I HAVE POSTED ,
HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT COME ON OVER & cHAT :))))

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1268599/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.