Flower Pot Chandelier

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Got this idea when I was potting up my new orchids. The hole in the bottoms of the pots are almost exactly the same size as the part needed to screw light fixtures together, so I decided to try to put a light together out of garden pots & left-over Christmas wreath rings. Would liked to have had them just a little larger so that I could do 5 pots, but had to work with what I had.

I bought clay pots & came up with a painted design to put on them, painted them, & clear coated. The light fixtures them-selves are a different story---been a little of a hit & miss with finding the right pieces that I need to finish the lamp, but think I have it all together now.

The silk ivy around the lamp was just a thing to see how it looked, but was happy with the out-come, so decided to leave it.
The sprigs of white, I decided can be changed out on a whim---or a change of season, IE--spring, summer, fall, Christmas.
Needless to say, it's not a piece that would hold up to being out of a covered area in the weather, but think it will be a nice piece for a covered patio or gazebo

Still a work in progress, but think it will work well under my gazebo.

Thumbnail by Camillia84
This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!