Just saying Hi....

Murray, KY(Zone 7a)

Just wanted to say hi to everyone...Haven't been on for a while but had alot happen over the last few months...My wife Laura had a bout with Cervical cancer but had surgery and is doing well...They got it all so shouldn't be anymore issue...We hope not anyways...Can't imagine my life without her and so thankful it was caught early...So to all you women out there...Have your yearly pap and mamo..It saved her life literrally...We are restructuring our daylily garden to only carry our seedlings, intro's, and just a few of the best from other hybridizers..This means thousands of clumps we are donating to the city projects to help our daily workload be smaller...We already are having blueberries and blackberries are in full bloom and LOADED...Hope to see everyone around ...Take care..David.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Hello and so glad that your wife is alright!!!

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Hello and God Bless. BEV

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Hello, Welcome back, And so happy to hear that they caught it all and she is doing good!!

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

David, Glad to hear the good news about your wife.

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

Nice to hear from you David, I'm happy to hear that your wife had a good outcome from her surgery.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Hi David, I'm so happy for you and your wife. Must have been a very scary time you went through.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

David, I am glad that your wife is doing fine. It's true that "A good woman/wife is hard to find". You are blessed. Will keep her in my prayers. Mike

Murray, KY(Zone 7a)

Thanks alot eveyone for your kind words and thoughts...The worst is behind us with it and now were just ready to move on with life and enjoy it even more than before...Now how about this weather, crazy huh...

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

A bit late, but wanted to add my good wishes as well. Glad that the cancer was caught early and seems to be gone.

We would love to see pictures of your seedlings if you will post them.

Murray, KY(Zone 7a)

I will later on...With my youngest 2 boys of 3 total graduating high school next month, daylilies,our berry field, and now my new taxidermy shop, I'm pretty busy...Oh and my regular job too..almost forgot...lol..

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

So glad to hear that your wife is doing well...sounds like it has been a year of changes.
Best of wishes and health.

Durham, ME(Zone 3a)

Glad your wife is feeling much better and hope you both stay healthy for many years to come.
Mainer

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Hi dablaw, I remember you from a while back! I'm just getting back on Dave's. Wanted to say hey, I thought I was busy, but shoot. My two just moved out this year and I have to tend to my much neglected garden. Translate: "hunt and save what daylilies are left"

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.