Sew Excited! Getting a Long Arm!

Orlando, FL(Zone 9a)

Just wanted to tell someone, any one, that I am sew very excited! My friend is spotting me the cash to purchase a used long arm machine and rack/table.

I will be getting a Gracie Frame and a Juki Machine. Nothing fancy to start with but it's better than nothing. I am really looking forward to this. I just am sad because I have to wait until tomorrow because my husband had the car today. However, the people I am getting it from are so nice, they are delivering it to me! And for free!!! I offered to pay them money or pick it up tomorrow but they said they would just deliver it because they had a truck. So they are coming here tomorrow with it. In the meantime, I can't help but get excited. :)

Time to start sewing a pile of quilt tops, lol and then head to Joann's for some batting and backings, eeek... so much to do, sew little time.

I did manage to sew the basics together for four baby quilts today, of course, the basics meaning piles of three squares sewn together for super quick nine patches.

Ok, thanks to any one who read my blah blah blahing, hee hee. Excited, can you tell?! :0)

This thread has 33 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!