Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

(1) Our Lady in Red (Mary)

(2) Cindy and Jeri

(3) Dolly and Cindy

Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee
Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Good pictures! Some serious discussion going on there!!! LOL

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Officially jealous!! I have GOT to get back to Forrest Hills.... and hopefully make it to more than one place! ^_^

I know ya'll had a great time! Great to see everyone!!

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

I enjoyed meeting up with all of you even if my trip was a short one.

Thumbnail by cannagirl
DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

What plants did you all end up purchasing? I went back the following week and got birdnest fern, Musa zebrina Banana, some more African Bulbine, (I bought a few on the way out the day we met in FH), Japanese Honeysuckle, Pink Speria, Hydrangea, Lantana , Black-eyed Susan Vines, Tri-color Ginger, Horsetail Weed, Yesterday-Today-&-Tom., Bleeding Heart Vines, Daylilies (named), and alot more.

I had a big plant sale last weekend and I'm getting low on all plants that I bought. Another trip to FH in the morning for me.

Thumbnail by cannagirl
Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Hi Dollie thanks for posting the pictures. I had a suburban full as usual I bought some Pink Muhly Grass , 2 bottle brush trees, 1 red yucca, and 1 dogwood tree . We all bought a Chenille plant hanging basket(beautiful) and Jeri and I bought a unique portulactica hanging basket. I also bought some ferns for my shaded areas.I got some Osteospermum Zion Copper Amethyst. tangerine cross vine, several ice plants, some succulents, purple sage, portulaca for the beds. curly rush and a few other things for my head pots.
Got that all planted so it is time for another stash

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

That is a nice selection Cindi! I bought several of the red bottle brushes also, and had planned on keeping two for myself but, all sold at my plant sale. Those red blooms were beautiful.

Ventress, LA(Zone 8b)

I love Doug Young's. Haven't gone in years though, but there is still time before the winter.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

You'll have to join us next year Peg. It's extremely too hot for us to go now. Those G/H are like ovens.

Ventress, LA(Zone 8b)

That sounds good to me.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Watch out for the post. We normally go the Thur. before the festive in March and get all the good prices but not the mob.

Ventress, LA(Zone 8b)

Oh! I am working 1 last year, year 2013, for a CPA. I won't be able to go during tax season. Maybe year 2014!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.