New Hydroponics Pots

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

I came across some new hydroponics pots online that I decided to try. I think I mentioned before that the ones from FirstRays are cracking in the hot dry desert environment. These are from Interior Water Gardens and I haven't planted in them yet but am hopeful. They have a "meter" that tells you when to water and an interior and exterior decorative pot. I got 3 smaller sizes but they have larger ones too. I hope this type of plastic holds up better.

Thumbnail by NancySLAZ
Phoenix, AZ

Very cool! Keep us updated!

Yardley, PA

Your right Nancy that the plastic become rigid and crack after awhile. I will look into those myself.

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

The come as a "kit" with the "growing medium" (like PrimeAgra) included. I called them and they sent them to me without the medium (I have lots of PrimeAgra) and deducted the cost and shipping. Annie at Interior Water Gardens is very helpful. The number is 1-888-476-9493.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Well I use a lot of pots and I found some nice ones at our Dollar store, just the right size, and you can't beat $1 each.

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

I've gotten pots at the dollar store also. These are especially for hydoponics though--a little different!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.