iyogi tech support a real problem.

Lexington, NC(Zone 7a)

I purchased an Epson work horse 545 printer. I made a mistake in setting it up but had a service agreement so went on line looking for Epson tech support. I thought I had found it, it wasn’t untill I had logged off that I realized I had iyogi web site. They had asked to take over the computer to fix the printer problem and I let them. After an hour the problem wasn’t fixed. They ran a scan and found nearly 800 infections, I knew this was untrue and they wanted $200 to fix it. That’s when I realized I didn’t have the Epson web site. I said no, hung up the phone and logged off. Now the background color of my screen is off and I am having a hard time telling the difference between red and black. Called them back and told them what had happened and asked to have the colors corrected. They said they would but I would have to pay to have it done???? So at the moment I have off color screens plus I am not sure if they still have access to my computer or not. Would appreciate your comments

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!