tornados

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm sorry to say I don't know exactly what "mid-south" covers. Very concerned for those in harms way from the unbelievable number of tornados. If anyone has pipeline to our friends, please post. If there is anything I could do directly to help.......so be it.

Christi

Mint Hill, NC(Zone 7a)

Thanks we had one just about 2miles from our house and there was no warning. The weather service didn't issue a warning because they didn't think it was going to make a tornado. Well it did and tore up some houses, some kids ended up on the interstate when they were pulled out of the house by the tornado. It was very small but did some reall damage.
Kerrie

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

We live in Tornado Alley here in Texas as well. We have had 3 tornados in our small community in the 45 years we have lived here. I am not far from downtown Dallas and Ft. Worth is about 30 miles west. They were hit very hard about 10 years ago.
I have seen first hand the damage and heartache. Much, much worse than the pictures can show. One thing mankind has absolutely no control over......the weather.

Will pray for safety for all of us as this Spring storm season gets going.

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Lou, I totally forgot to answer your post!! It was crazy around here (I live just outside Huntsville). We didn't have damage at all, but had a scare in late afternoon as warnings were just to the west of us, but it diminished to nothing thankfully. Many of the folks who had damage on Apr 27, 11, also suffered damage in this one as you may have heard on the national news. So horrible for them!! Your heart just aches to know some had just moved back into their re-built homes and them to get hit again is just hard to bear! Thankfully, lives were spared in Alabama...I think 1 life lost in our state, but to the north of us there was more damage and loss of life. Thank you for asking!!

Mid-South covers whatever we want it to cover, basically, lol! Just join in any time and chat with us!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Calling for wide spread storms again today from what I have heard................. praying everyone stays safe! Raining hard here but that is all ...hope it stays that way!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.