Spring Conventions anyone?

Montgomery, AL

Does anyone have plans to attend any regional conventions this Spring? I'll be at the Dixie one in South Carolina in April and wonder if I can expect to meet anyone there? This will be the first one I've ever been to and I'm going to enter some plants (well, I'm planning to enter- we'll see if the plants agree with me),

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

We just have a small local show here in the spring.
Lynn

(tish) near Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm not sure, maybe just to drive up and stay overnight. We'll have some family visit in April and I don't know the dates of their arrival just yet.

Our club made some pressed flower bookmark handouts and I'm trying to get a table runner or some such made for raffel or tickets. That is great you are showing some plants! Good luck! Did you go to the Dixie when it was in Athens?...our club helped host that. The first convention I went to was in Montgomery a couple years ago. They are fun. tish

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

I will definitely go to the spring show at the Chicago Botanic Gardens on March 17th and 18th.

Saluda, SC(Zone 8a)

Our club, Palmetto African Violet Society, is very excited to be hosting the Myrtle Beach Show,(Public show April 20, 21)

Just hope Spring holds off long enough for all of you to see not only the African Violets, but the breathtaking beauty of Brookgreen Gardens as well. Hopefully early spring will not rush the azaleas which should be in their glory in April.

It is so exciting to be able to be a small part of this event; I look forward to meeting DG friends in person.
Lane

Montgomery, AL

I'm so excited that I'll get to meet someone from DavesGarden! Just now, I've been looking through the design categories deciding which I want to enter. I won'd have to bring my own niche, will I?
Jamie

Saluda, SC(Zone 8a)

Jamie, contact Kathy Spissman at DAVS. I don't know the answer to your question. Just go to DAVS site for her e-mail.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.