Things that make you go "hmmmm" or Say what???!!!! Pt 3

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

coming from here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1174125/

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Threw out leftover cupcake from a b-day in my son's class...never seen this color before...birds won't even eat it!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

wow- how did they get permission for cupcakes.
in my grandson's class (starting a few years ago) no food allowed to be brought in
something to do with liability and allergies.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

It's a private school...public school stupid laws don't apply

Thomaston, CT

My grandkids can still bring in food to share.......

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Mine too

When did uploading 5 images come aboard?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

couple weeks ago Sherrie

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Green dye number 12??

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Talking with my nephew's wife, she's going back to work after maternity leave April 6th, unfortunately she's the one that makes more $ and has the better health benefits. She was telling me about the daycare the are putting Michael in and she was saying they finger paint with them at 2 months old. WHAT??? do they use baby food? no finger paint...ummmmm babies are constantly sucking on their fingers, do I want my kid at 2 months old who has NO IDEA what is going on sucking paint off his fingers? I don't care that they washed his hands after painting. I think this has to be one of the most stupid things I've EVER heard

OH GOOD LORD! Even if the 'paint' were super food..........what is the child gaining from the exercise ----other than functioning as a warm and pink paintbrush?

Thomaston, CT

Yep....a little too young, I'd say!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I KNOW I think it was the workers that started that because they were bored

Wow. How can anyone have time to be bored working at a daycare?
That is more worrisome than infant fingerpainting!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Well I guess with the very young ones, they just sleep most of the time. They have people designated for certain age groups and have the age groups separated

That makes sense - the only infant day care I"ve been exposed to doesn't sort the infants by age that closely. The very young babies are mixed with other older infants too ( still infants however - just beyond the sleeping all the time stage ) the rooms are pretty busy.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I wished I lived closer to them, I'd watch him instead of having to send him to daycare

Be sure to post some of his work. ;)

A wee gardener in the making - flowAbaby

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Cute!

My Wacky Dreams. Oh I should write a dang book.

Thomaston, CT

Had a weird one the other night....

I am on a roll lately. Some real bizarre ones. Keep having work dreams the past number of months. And, as always, the school dream.

Thomaston, CT

I was in a very tall tower, looking out a slitted window.....all I could see was roiling water....God's voice said, "And this is how the world will end". I've got to quit going to Bible study!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

LOL

A ten year old girl from a tribe in Colombia gave birth. How sick is that?!

How disgusting.

http://wtop.com/?nid=209&sid=2821584

Thomaston, CT

Saw both articles in today's paper......and the boy in the wood chipper....dear God! Had to turn off last night's news...

Yes, I heard that too. How awful, but how can you let such a young kid anywhere near that!

and that poor woman in china who gave birth in the mall and when she stood up from the commode the automatic flush engaged. Like you - I had to just shut the news down.

Warners, NY

Actually I have a picture of my now 37 year old son when he was a baby finger painting with spaghetti sauce-------------------------------------------Weedy

East Bridgewater, MA

Spaghetti sauce as a paint medium was right up there with mustard, when I was a kid. Mom didn't seem thrilled.....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Yeah I understand fingerpainting for babies with EDIBLE food, not toxic paint, messy but you cover them and the floor and let them go at it

How come a male jogger gets to trot by me naked from the waist up and nobody tries to arrest him - despite the fact that he was better endowed on top than many womeni I know?

East Bridgewater, MA

'Cause his mammaries cain't feed da litter.

East Bridgewater, MA

Opps !!!

I mus' be wearin' my drinkin' boots.......................................

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

ROTFL

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

gotta love the govrnmnt...letter from irs, needing some more of my biz info and then enclosed with the letter "cut out and return the voucher at the bottom of this page if you are making a payment, even if you also have an inquiry"

Uh, you mean just return the voucher with the form?

My sis got a ..."sorry, can't send your refund, someone else already filed under your name......". No, it wasn't PAID, we knew it for what it was. ---but still was filed and so we can't send you refund for 6 months to a year...."

File a police report. Call your credit company. Fill out these forms. Notify at least major credit agency.
PS. --- if she actually OWED - then that payment would have to be sent immediately!

The SS number was only given once in February - the month the false filing was done ----at a hospital. Her hubby swallowed a toothpick left in a sandwich and it got 'stuck' -- this caused pains in the A## that came in more than one form!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh my gosh......rotfl

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.