CLOSED: Have big pink amarylis bulb for seeds

Hi all! I am brand new to daves garden and in serious need of seeds!! We recently had a flood and I lost all of my seeds that I had been collecting so I could really use anything from veggies to flowers! I Have for trade a big pink amarylis bulb if anyone is interested! I also have some voodoo lily bulbs and ground orchids thanks for looking!!

Admin note: this is the newest alias for Lisa Zivney, who signed up as gardenelf333 in May 2011, pompuplover in January 2011, summerflower in December 2010, snifers and jlzivney in July 2010, lljjz in March 2010, busterb123 in June 2008 and Ldrz in October 2005. We have disabled this newest account as well, Please do not engage in trades with this person, and please report any other aliases that you suspect are her, as we have not been able to permanently halt her from re-entering the site, and we have explained repeatedly to her why her accounts are banned when we are notified she has returned. Sigh....

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Are you ground orchids Bletilla? I'd be interested in some of them if they are.

yes they are

Orlando, FL

What kind of things are you looking for? Anything in particular?

I have seeds:
Lemon basil
Sweet basil
White moonflower
Jaime Lynn MG
Scarlett Rambler MG
Little Bell MG
Tall mixed color MG ( deep purple,dark pink and pinks)
Tubers for an Orange Canna lily, similar to Montana
Medicinal Aloe small plants.

I would be interested in The Orchids and/or voodoo lily or the Amyrillis. If you are looking for something special, I can ask my neighborhood seed traders. So just ask.

This message was edited Feb 23, 2012 1:06 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.