DAYLILY ALPHABET - F's

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

FANTASY MONTAGE
FASCINATION STREET
FILLED TO OVERFLOWING
FORESTLAKE RAGAMUFFIN
FREEWHEELIN

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

FAIRY TALE PINK
FINAL TOUCH
FIREWORKS DISPLAY
FIRESTORM
FLUTTERBYE

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

FLUTTERING BEAUTY
FORSYTH HOT LIPS
FRIEND WITH BENEFITS
FRANS HAL

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

love your Fireworks Display and Fluttering Beauty !

here are
FANCY FACE,FASHION BUG,FLAMING FROLIC,
FREEDOM FROLIC ( out of focus but looked good with the larkspur)

Thumbnail by corgimom Thumbnail by corgimom Thumbnail by corgimom Thumbnail by corgimom
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Corgimom. I hope it blooms this year. First year I had it, it bloomed, 2nd year, no bloom. Hope 3's a charm for it.

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

YES, I know what you mean. This will just be summer #3 for most of my daylilies and they are just beginning to look good. I had over 1200 varieties before I moved and I have less than 200 now. Starting over is the pits, especially when you are over 60 !

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

I love so many posted here! Love FANTASY MONTAGE, FREEWHEELIN, FINAL TOUCH, FIREWORKS DISPLAY, FRIEND WITH BENEFITS, FORSYTH HOT LIPS, FASHION BUG, FLAMING FROLIC and FREEDOM FROLIC.

Corgimom, That's a beautiful shot of FREEDOM FROLIC. That would be so hard to start over. Did you get to take any plants with you?

Cindy, My FLUTTERING BEAUTY did the same thing. I hope it won't turn out to be one of those that don't bloom consistently every year! I have a number of plants that did the same thing. So disappointing!

FAIRY TALE PINK
FANCIFUL FINERY
FERRIS WHEEL
FIRE OF HELL
FOX EARS

No pics for
FANCY FACE
FELLOW
FEMME DE JOIE
FIN AND FEATHER
FINGER PAINTING

Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy
Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

FIREFLY FRENZY
FIRESTORM
FLUTTERBYE
FLUTTERING BEAUTY
FORSYTH PALEFACE

No pic for (Had a lot of plants that didn't bloom last year)
FIZZIWIG
FLAMBOYANT FANCY
FLAMINGO WINDMILL
FLIGHT
FORESTLAKE RAGAMUFFIN
FORSYTH FLAMING SNOW

Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I had about a dozen that decided not to bloom last year. I think my Fluttering Beauty didn't bloom either. I did move it to another location so maybe that is why.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

FORSYTH PATRICIA ANN
FORTY SECOND STREET
FOUR STAR
FRANCES JOINER
FRANCIS OF ASSISI

No pic for
FORSYTH WHITE BUDS
FOXY LADY

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

FRANK SMITH
FRANKIE'S FANTASY
FRANS HALS
FRILLY BLISS
FRUIT LOOPS

No pics for
FROZEN JADE

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

FUCHSIA DREAM
FUCHSIA FOUR
FUN FLING

Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy
Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

ohhh... Ferris Wheel and F. Flaming Snow are beautiful ! Hard to pick a favorite.

I moved close to 200 with me but only about 60 lived through till the first spring. This is a zone colder and I just didn't protect them enough. I am up to almost 200 now and can't have many more than that. That is all my beds will hold and my "free labor" says he won't make more if I can't take care of them !! I will just buy new ones each year to replace ones that die or don't perform.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Fashion Police ~Frankies Fantasy ~Fudge Sunday ~Fire Of Hell

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

Fashion Police is a beautiful shot . Again, it is one I lost my first year. I really liked it,too. Your Frankies Fantasy is also pretty ! Your beds are so clean and neat. No weeds???? How do you do it ????

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

corgimom, I actually got Fashion Police from another DGer who said it wasn't doing good in there area so they passed it on to me ( I was so happy they did) It has done well here. So sorry to hear that yours did not do well and that you had lost it. Frankies Fantasy blooms early here and I started with I think a single fan or two, It has started to spread nicely lately, Very pretty when seen in person. I get TONS of weeds here in all actuality, But, the raised beds are thin and the dls are close together, So it makes it easier to weed and once weeded and mulched they are easier to keep up with. Because the beds are rasied, It helps keep a lot of the "ground weeds out" But, I still do have to run around and do a lot of weeding in my yard.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Face Of The Stars---Fashion Police---Fiery Temper---FIJI---Fortunes Dearest

Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627
Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

Lyle, FIJI is soooo pretty ! I can't tell if Fiery Temper is a rose or a red ?????

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Libby - I used Fiji a lot last season and hope to get some nice seedlings.

The photo of Fiery Temper was taken about mid - day, and in our heat i think it held very well for a dark color.....

This is the hybridizers discription...

(Maryott 2006) 37 inches tall, EMLRe, 5.5 inch flowers, Ev, Tet. Intense red with a slight brick/orange influence RHS 47B. Very tiny yellow green throat and almost unnoticed light watermark. Also a tiny yellow wire rim. Beautiful form, great branching sporting up to 30 buds. We have devoted lots of time to red breeding and this one has "introduction" written all over it. Sdlg. C201A. Parentage: CLASSIC ROMANCE X EDITH SLIGER

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

I love Maryott daylilies and have a few of theirs coming in June ( I just hate they don't ship until it is so hot here). I am getting BUSY BEING BLUE and HOT SEAT. I had a hard time trying to decide which ones to go with. I wanted one of his red ones but just didn't get it. I don't order enough reds and I don't know why. I am stingy with my money all year so I can buy some new ones in the spring. I had to choose between daylilies and a knee replacement - and I chose daylilies ! (thankfully I don't spend the amount on them that I would have to on surgery but it is just because I don't have the flowerbeds to put them in ! )

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Forestlake Ragamuffin..Fooled Me..Fairy Tale Pink..Fan Club

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Frans Hals..

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

I have always liked Frans Hal, just wish it had bloomed longer for me. That is why I didn't bring it with me when I moved. Good photo of it.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Always loved the look of Fairytale Pink! Need to get it again!! Really nice photo of Frans hals!

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

sorry, yes , I too like Fairy Tale Pink. Sadly it was also one of my 1,000 daylilies I left behind when I moved :(

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I know how you feel corgimom, I left all my Dl's behind when I moved five years ago too :(

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Frank Gladney-no photo,,deep coral

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.