DAYLILY ALPHABET - Show us your D'S

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

DARING DILEMMA
DARLA ANITA
DAVID KIRCHOFF
DESTINED TO SEE
DEAN COREY

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

DALLAS STAR
DECOLORES
DOUBLE OLD IVORY
DOUBLE POM POM
DOWNRIVER BUTTERFLY

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

DRAGON DREAMS
DREAM QUEEN

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Dollty's Lipstick..Dragon's Eye..Daring Deception..

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Doubly Delicious
Doubly Delicious
Dragon Dreams
Destined to See

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

DAKAR---DESERT ANGEL---DESERT ROYALTY---Darla Anita---DR JERROLD CORBETT

Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627
Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Can't wait for my Dean Corey to look that good. Bloomed for the first time last year and didn't look very good yet.
Happy to see Dragon Dreams, mine hasn't bloomed yet, so I can see what I have to look forward to! Beautiful! :-)

DAFFY DUCK
DAISY BROUSSARD (first year bloom, so not so good)
DALLAS STAR
DAMASCAN VELVET
DAMSEL IN DISTRESS

Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy
Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Wow! Lyle, is DAKAR really that dark? It's gorgeous!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

DRY HEAT---EARLY EARLY TRUFFLE

Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Dakar is one of the best dark sunfast daylilies i grow.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

And sunfast too! Love it!

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

DANCE ON A MOONBEAM
DANCING LIONS
DANCING ON AIR
DEAN COREY (first year bloom)
DEAR DAD

No pic for
DARING DECEPTION
DAVEO HOLMAN
DE COLORES

Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy Thumbnail by Joy
Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

DECATUR CHERRY SMASH
DECATUR APRICOT
DECATUR SANCTUARY
DENA MARIE'S SISTER
DESDEMONA

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

DESIGNER JEANS
DESPERADO LOVE
DESTINED TO SEE
DEWY SWEET
DIXIE FLAMINGO

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

DIXIE LAND BAND
DO SEE DO
DOMINIC
DOROTHY LAMBERT
DOUBLE ACTION

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

DOUBLE CONCH SHELL
DOUBLE HUG ME
DOUBLE OLD IVORY
DOUBLE PARFAIT
DOUBLE PASSION

No pic for
DOUBLE DAFFY
DOUBLE DOWN
DOUBLE ETHEL
DOUBLE JOANNA
DOUBLE MISTY DAWN
DOUBLE PEACEMAKER

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

DOUBLE PINK TREASURE
DOUBLE POMPON
DOUBLE RIVER WYE
DOUBLE SUNSET GLOW
DOUBLE TOUR TIME

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

DOUBLE TWIT
DOUGLAS CLARK
DREAM BLUE
DRESDEN BEAUTY
DUBLIN ELAINE

No pic for
DRAGON DREAMS

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

You have a lot of nice doubles Joy!!!

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

doubles make me drool !!!

DELIGHTFUL DAVID,DESPERADO LOVE,DOUBLE SPOTLIGHT and DRAMATIC

APPROACH
(last two names should be reversed)

Thumbnail by corgimom Thumbnail by corgimom Thumbnail by corgimom Thumbnail by corgimom
Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

once again Lyle, your daylilies make my heart flutter ! Your yard must be a showstopper ! Anytime you want to show more I don't think we would get tired of them!

libby

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Thank you Cindy. I went on a double kick a few years ago. LOL

Love your doubles Libby. DELIGHTFUL DAVID is really yummy!

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Ooooh, I love DRAMATIC!!! I bet that one just screams, "HEY, Look at me!!!" Beautiful, Libby!!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Oooh also, LOL, on Dramatic. That one is really beautiful!!!

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

yes, DRAMATIC APPROACH is beautiful. It didn't bloom a lot for me this past yr. because I had just planted it. Can't wait for this year's blooms !!

I bought DELIGHTFUL DAVID because my DH's name is David. He is pretty delightful cause he builds all my beds for me :)

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Dramatic Approach look like a Daffodil.

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

Hazel, the yellow one ( I guess that is the one you are talking about looking like a daffodil) is actually DOUBLE DELIGHT. I got the last 2 daylily pictures reversed with the names I had typed.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Dragon King, Desperado Love, Devine Comedy, Double River Wye

This message was edited Feb 22, 2012 2:26 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Beautiful shot of DRAGON DREAMS Iris.

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

I,too, love your Dragon Dreams ! That is one that I had to leave behind when I moved 4 yrs ago. Mine took forever to get pretty and that was why I didn't try to move it with me.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Thanks Joy!!
corgimom, Thankyou, Many times it seems to me that the same plant performs different in different areas and sometimes different even in the same area's, Sorry to hear that it had taken so long to show it's beautiful color for you, I was lucky that mine did good from the start though I did have a few that did the same thing that Dragon Dreams for you and I had passed them on hoping they would do better for someone else.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Hate to tell you this Iris, but Dragon Dreams is not a red flower. Here is Dragon Dreams.

Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I looked it up on Tinkers and I think you have Dragon King, a beautiful red. Check it out.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Libby that's the one.
Very nice pics everyone. The good thing about this is that we can reference these pics when we are looking up a plant that is new to each one. Mike

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

yes, my brain was thinking Dragon King when I looke d at it ! I didn't even notice the incorrect title. I had both.

DOUBLE SPOTLIGHT is an old one, you could probably get it for $3 - $5 now from most places.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

hemlady, Thankyou for catching that, You are absolutely right!! I meant to write Dragon King and instead I wrote Dragon Dreams, I don't know why I did that. I have both and I must have gotten confused there, Sorry everyone, I will go and fix it.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

You are quite welcome!!! I don't have Dragon King but it sure is a pretty one!!!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

hemlady, I wasn't to sure that I really liked that one in the beginning, But, It developed nicely so I decidded to keep it.

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Donna Jean-fav, dip

Deflector Dish

Duke of Durham (maybe repeat D)

Thumbnail by motts1 Thumbnail by motts1 Thumbnail by motts1
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Getting five fans of Dragon King from Morning_star on the LA this spring. She sent some nice size plants this past fall.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.