Our Featured Company

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Hi Everyone!

We have a new program called the Featured Company and it gives you the chance to chat one-on one with some of our top vendors.
This month, our Featured Company is Dowdeswell's Delphiniums in New Zealand: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/dowdeswells_delphini/all/

Terry would be delighted for folks to stop in and ask questions about growing this beautiful plant. He's anxious to hear about your experiences and hopefully, offer advice to folks who have never grown delphiniums.

Stop over there and give Dowdeswell's Delphiniums a big DG welcome!

rosetta TASMANIA, Australia

Hmmm-New Zealand-I dont think youve started on your best foot!![its hard to import from NZ]

This message was edited Feb 20, 2012 3:05 PM

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

They sell seeds, which most can import around the world...I apologize if I mis-stepped. We can import their seeds here in the US without any problem, so I assumed that it wasn't a big issue. I know Australia, has some strict import rules but assumed that these would be ok.

Clifton Springs, Australia

I think that we can bring Delphinium seeds in, Anthony.....sometimes Aqis rulings are a bit complicated, but the way that I read it, they are OK.
They certainly are beautiful....

rosetta TASMANIA, Australia

E windor ef e could gut sam lely siid ,into Tassie from there[so close, yet they are a long way away].,.yet they have some of the best lily and 'especially' daffy breeders there

Clifton Springs, Australia

Possibly....have you got a contact........I will Dmail the list.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.