Fat Quarter Swap

Orlando, FL(Zone 9a)

UPDATE: Fat Quarter Swap ON HOLD, Until possibly Fall? I will see if I can get Melody to delete this thread and in the fall we will try again.

While looking through older threads I saw something that looked like fun it was a fat quarter swap thought I would see if there was an interest in doing this again but with a little bit different rules.

Here's how it works.

As you sign up, please list a few colors and/or theme preferences IN ORDER of YOUR PREFERENCE. By listing a few different choices in order I am hoping to avoid any one having to run out and buy fabrics and hopefully we will receive something in the front of our list, lol. I will keep a list on this main window at the bottom for all to see.

Here's How It Works:
A) Each participant will send out 2 fat quarters to everyone on the list.
B) All fabrics must be 100% cotton.
C) Deadline for signups is March 1st.
D) All fat quarters must be mailed by May 1st.

LIST - IN ORDER OF THEIR PREFERENCE:
1) SewSassee (Bev) - Super Make Your Eyes Bleed BRIGHTS, Summer Themes, Christmas, Halloween, Pink, Purple, Green and Novelty.

2) Syrumani (Nichole) - Patriotic theme, Halloween, Christmas, any shades of green

This message was edited Feb 14, 2012 11:29 PM

This message was edited Feb 15, 2012 11:33 PM

This message was edited Feb 29, 2012 6:08 AM

Thumbnail by SewSassee
This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!