Chocolate Basil 2012 Family Reunion

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

We came here from:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1231888/

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Happy Valentine.

Hope you all are enjoying the Chocolate Basil Covered Cherries that Squatch sent to everyone

(Debra) Garland, TX

Yummy

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Just got mine. They were just a little on the mouldy side. But my cat liked them.

Canyon Lake, TX(Zone 8b)

I finally got mine to produce seeds. Usually I have to propagate buy rooting cuttings.

I would offer some up to you all but I am under contract with a buyer in Nigeria for any and all I can produce.

Sorry!

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Did I mention that Squatch is now in Nigeria?

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Vort! What in the world is Squatch doing in Nigeria? Besides buying CB seeds.
I have an unfinished bad deed to do along the coast in Turkey. Would Squatch be intrested?

Dallas, TX

Oh boy! This thread is a hoot! I wish I had been in on it from the beginning, I missed too many in services. ROTHFLCOPTER?
LOL
Just me

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Never too late City_Slicker err _Sylvia. :)

Columbus, OH

I figured he was in Nigeria sending banking emails...

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

You noticed He did'nt say whats going on in Nigeria. Hmmmmmmmmmm!
If we hear UFO,s have landed there,we know who to blame
Come on Squatch! Inquiring minds want to know!

Columbus, OH

I will deposit 9,000,000 chocolate basil seeds into your account, if you send me only $1000 USD...

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Squatch better come back. Looks like Celene is horning in on his business

Columbus, OH

I'm less hairy, too.

Dallas, TX

City-Slicker? I luv it! lol

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

C.--Do ya thinks Squatch is skeered of some hairless mortal?

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Important Update
An upcoming program on Animal Planet chanel will have a program next week concerning a link between Sasquatch and UFO,s
We can't miss this one. IS that why Squatch is in Africa?
Have been scanning the airways for news of UFO,s in Africa. But so far notta!
Did CB come from Mars?

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

HEEEES BAAAACK.

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

HE WHO?

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Thumbnail by VORTREKER
Columbus, OH

I think we need a reality show.

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

:)

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

Ole Dodge says only if she can have Kim Kardashian's wardrobe person.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

LOL and I just looked at this thread
You guys are a hoot

Lavina.....Yes we are....and this is by and far my favorite thread...Deserves a Gold Medal....for Herbalmythology...

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

My favorite also. Miss Bear says howdy yaul! She robbed my neighbors trash and is having to hide out in the backwoods for awhile. Seems they broke a jar of honey and put it in the trash. BIG MISTAKE!!
Vickie

Cando,
Can you imagine what it would have been if it had been a pot of Chocolate Basil in the trash ?
They probably wouldn't have a yard left. But of course, WHO in their right mind would put CB in the Trash ??

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

OK Has the Chocolate Basil been found yet? I remember the search way back some time ago.

Nope , Squatch is still hiding it under his big hairy paw.

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Ms Bear is trying to talk some sense in that poor ole Squatch.But he has turned a deaf ear.
If this drought keeps up he may give up his stash for a drink.Would I give up any water for anything less than 5 CB plants? NOT ME!
Word is going around that he is thinking about shaving off his fur because of the heat. Does that mean he'd be a bare bear? Or a barely bare bear or of course he could be a barely bared teeth bare bear.
Vickie

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Cando1 wish I could send you rain, it has rained every day for 3 weeks here and my trees have roots that are sticking up. Its gonna be bad if we have a hurricane here. Everything is mushy and burnt cause after it rains the sun comes out and the temp goes way up. AHHHHHHHH Everyone's yard has standing water and do I dare say MOSQUITOs
I need stock in Deep Woods.
I have a bear who goes in n and out of the corn field accross the road from me. I will ask him if he has seen squatch also.
LOL
Lavina

Lavina,
Tell him (your bear who hopefully is not as bare as Cando's bear to Tell Squatch to Tell Vort to quit lurking and show himself........we KNOW he's out there.....
;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

When I was hiking in our woods a few days ago, something big rustled through the trees. I thought it was a deer, but didn't see it...

Ky...I'm sure it was Vort and Squatch....you better keep an eye out for them !

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

I bet it was Vort and Squatch too. I bet they're cooking something BAD up. Probaby some kind of nasty B-B-Q. Like toad skins or alligator ears.

You know, come to think of it, I haven't seen any alligators around here...

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Exactly!!!!!

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

If you see a bunch of naked toads you'll know the jig is up.

But if they're naked, they'd probably hide from embarrassment...Squatch is pretty smart, hiding the evidence like that!

Told ya he was watching....just being "coy" like that would ever work. WE know your our there.................

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.