Hello from Southern Maryland :)

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Good morning all! I've wiped my feet, washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth, and am ready to give everyone a clean fresh greeting! :)

Silly me, I didn't see this thread until just now, and I've been posting elsewhere like a wayward child, tsk tsk tsk. I'm Susan, semi-new to gardening (fewer than 3 years), but I'm in it for life. I'm a nearing-middle-aged Wife and Mom, I (very gratefully) work at a local nursery/garden center, and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.

Happy Gardening!

Susan
=)

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Welcome speedibean, urrr Susan. Glad you've joined. Though, I don't live in Maryland, I've family there. It's Valetine day, I'd like to be the 1st to welcome you on DG. Happy gardening.
Kim

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Susan, and yes, Happy Valentine Day! Lucky you, working at a nursery/garden center. Between that and Dave's Garden, you should learn alot. There are lots of friendly, helpful folks here, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Thank you guys! You're right KYWoods, everyone here seems really helpful and friendly and I'm looking forward to being a part of this gardening family. I do feel really blessed to work where I do. I get to play in the dirt for a living (what could possibly be better?), and everyone I work with and for are wonderful beautiful people.
This year I shall be starting brand-newly with veggies, so I'm sure ya'll will be seeing more of me and hearing lots of silly questions! :)

Oh, and a Happy (belated) Valentines day to you, too. I hope it was lovely!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.