CLOSED: Sock, Sniff and Sip swap ***NEARING THE END****

San Bernardino, CA(Zone 9a)

Thank you for hosting. You did a great job.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hold the horses!

I rec'd an envy with two pairs of knitted leg warmers and couldn't imagine what for til I saw the packing slip that said they're from you, Robin. Thank you so much! By the way, I'm really enjoying the Pear scented spray you sent, and all the edibles were delish.

I'm so blessed having all of you in my life.

Thanks again, Patti, for hosting.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Hope they keep you as warm as mine are keeping me.

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

That's too cool. Show us a pic Fruity!!!!

Anyone that is interested in the Best of the Blarney/St. Pat's Day Swap ..... here is the link! We'd love to have you join us!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1243603/#new

Thumbnail by Crit

Robin, please check in and let us know you're alright. You don't live very far from where last night's tornados hit. I'm worried about you, girl.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I'm doinf dine the one F2 hit Buffalo which is about 10 miles front. We had lots of limbs down. It seems round 2 is tonite. Oh the joy of spring weather in MO.

On top of the storms I finally got the crud and everything else that goes with it. Dh is just getting over it so it's my turn, Oh wait I can give it back to him and then I'll run away from home.

Robin! I'm so glad to hear from you and know you're alright. I just asked on the Windchime swap if anyone had heard from you. The crud's not fun, but at least you're alive and kicking, even if it's not so high. Feel better soon, sweetie.

Glad you are OK Robin!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BETTYPAUSE

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Betty.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Oh Robyn, I forgot about you being down in that area. Our weather is truely goofy this year, 70 on Thrusday and snow on Friday.....odd

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday!!!!! :)

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Hope everyone is doing okay here...
weather has been decent here, I could live with this kind of winter, easily.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Me too. But we know something is coming like always in April, Don't like all the tornado stuff though.

Quote from Robynznest :
Me too. But we know something is coming like always in April, Don't like all the tornado stuff though.

DITTO! I always restrain myself until May 1st to put my babies back outside.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.