Tinkers

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

It's a sad day friends. Tinkers is off the www for now. Mike

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

boo....

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

oh, no! i use it all the time when i am looking for real, garden shots of daylilies! i havent been on recently. what has happened?

tracie

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

Tracie take a look at All Things Plants new Database for daylilies, you can look up the parents and the children of quite a few daylilies, many more are being added every day.

Cartersville, GA

Tinker's will be back in a few weeks or that is what was said on the Robin. I spent a couple of hours last night looking for pictures that I could print out for today's daylily club meeting. I am taking some daylilies to give away to visitors and as door prizes. I needed pictures of these daylilies. If Tinker's had been available, I could have done this in a matter of minutes. AHS and ATP are good sources but lack many pictures at this time. Often times we don't realize what we have until we lose it.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

I usually save the sellers pic on the LA for reference until my plant bloom. then I delete their's after i take pics of mine.

Cartersville, GA

Mike, that is a good idea.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I do too, Mike. I just checked and Tinkers is available now. Excellent, I hope it stays on the web, it is an excellent source for dl pics!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

thanks for the heads up BGM.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.