QUESTION!

Stafford, VA(Zone 7a)

EVening all,
Look slike winter has finally arrived here in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. We had a dusting last night that changed to ice. Good thing I ran my errands yesterday.

As you all know our daughter and son in law will be presenting us with our first Grand Baby GIRL in about 4 weeks. I was in Wal-Mart anf saw these Champagne Flutes with a plastic heart on the stems. I htought I can take them tot he hospital along with a bottle of bubbly and pop the cork when Jay comes out to tell us we are all grand parents. QUESTION is this... I want to paint a heart on the plastic flute... will acrylic paint work on plastic? If not what will?

Also I wa sin Baltimore on Thursday and stopped in the local clay store. I bought a small bead wire tree and some new tools and three bottles of Amaco Stone Texture Glazes. I bought Olive, Blue and light Blue. I made white clay and red clay test tiles and will fire them tomorrow.

Oh and the BEAD RELEASE works like aq champ!!!!! It is GREAT!

Deb

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!