seed trade

Central, VA(Zone 7a)

I started a new group on Facebook called seed traders if your on there and interested come join http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/103053019817358/ maybe that will work

This message was edited Jan 16, 2012 3:30 PM

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Is there a link?

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

TomVA
I would love to join - don't have much to trade this year but do anticipate having lots this year.

Sumter, SC(Zone 8a)

Thanks for the link - sent a request to join the page :)

Central, VA(Zone 7a)

roserairie,you can trade whenever you want and thankyou rednyr

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

TomVA -- sounds like a lot of fun!

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

I don't like facebook. That's why I like DG. Sorry! But thanks, anyway. I will list some seeds soon, after I finish sorting my huge box. It will probably take me a week anyway. I will be sending some to Corey for the "new bees".

Central, VA(Zone 7a)

Im sorry you wont come and trade with us Evelyn,but it's alright maybe we will trade on dg one day.I like trading here and on gw and fb but prefer fb because you know who your trading with:)

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

It is not your good ideas that I oppose, it is just that FB invades ones privacy and stores personal info, as does Google.

I just avoid it as much as possible, even though I do have a (very) limited profile. I have found friends from high school...and it was helpful towards the reunion. I have a slow landline as well and it takes a lot of time, if I go there. Maybe some day when I have a lot of time on my hands.

I am a member of GW as well, though I rarely go there these days.

East Tawas, MI(Zone 5b)

Thank you....just now joined the group... :)

Central, VA(Zone 7a)

Great to have you as a member elfenqueen:)

Castlewood, SD

Such a neat group! I joined yesterday too.. so will have to start working on a trade list~ SOON ..lol

Central, VA(Zone 7a)

Ayrica,glad you joined,cant wait to see the seed list:)

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Just joined. Check out my DG tradelist. Unless there is a place to put it on FB. Thanks/ Judy Showers (Buttoneer)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.