Need a little support, accountability and friendship . . .

VOLUNTOWN, CT(Zone 6a)

Hi New Friends-- I need to get back on the wagon. Ten years ago I subscribed to the FlyLady method and had great support on a forum call Organized Home. OH is now defunct and FL is too complicated to sign up to. I'm hoping the community here can help me out . . .

A little about me . . . I'm 45 years old, married, no children. I'm a homebody at heart: I garden, quilt, cook and hold down a 50+hour a week job in Human Resources at a large company. Ten years ago, I was on the top of my game professionally. I was disorganized at home, but got that controlled, and was very proud that my home was my home. I married in that time frame. Six years ago, I got transfered to a stress-filled/disaster job and all of my organizational skills disintergrated. I could see and feel all my organizational skills fall apart at work and at home. It was really hell on me psychologically, emotionally and physically to just get through my daily demands. I gave up all my personal hobbies and my social outlets.

Within the last six months, I transferred jobs, weathered two health issues (DH & Mine) and am now progressing to a much better place. I am once again controlling my work life. But my house is a wreck, and I need some accountability to right it. My goal is to get rid of some accumulated weight and stuff, and improve how I'm living. And to be a better partner to my husband in the process and as a result.

And because I'm an intrrovet in real life, I'm looking for a little hand-holding in virtual life . . .

This thread has 57 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!