Moodene Here..

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

*****Happy New Year and all that good stuff!!**** I have been AWOL for abit because I am getting ready for a new arrival of a grandchild in April. Plus had a wedding to plan for my daughter and her dress last year (married in August) along helping them move into another house in July. But had to go back and forth to Idaho where she and her family is stationed at. I was getting airplaned out..ugh..So now I can catch my breath until first part of April then I fly back again to be with her when the baby is born. I know what it is but cannot tell anyone until few days before it arrives ..LOL...I am making alot of the stuff for the baby and will be taking pics of everything I did as I go..Then came along my daddy..My step sisters and I had to plan a 90th birthday party for him on December 17 (Saturday)but his birthday is Dec. 18 and he said..he had to go to church on his birthday because the little church and him was the same age..lol..
So I will be posting few things that I made for the baby that is unisex and we can play the baby's gender guessing game..that was a mouthful of words... LOL
Nadine

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!