Any multitaskers out there???

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I figured out I can do 7 things at one time?
How about you?

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I can wash dishes, do laundry, water the plants, drink coffee, listen to music, work on computer and yell at the kids all at the same time

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

no yelling at the hubby for help?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Not while yelling at the kids

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

I can drink and sing at the same time.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I can't sing, but I can drink. Now I am making pear and apple chutney, sending out emails, reading DG and eating cheese and crackers. I need to start the woodstove as soon as I get the canning jars in the hot water bath. I always have a mess of things going on at once. Many get done, but some are poorly accomplished, but what the hey, life is short, so gotta get things done. Patti

Sit here reading the screen and see what I am reading, smoke my cig oh and breath. Drink my toddy at the same time and able to swallow.Talk to Mr G telling him to stay under the desk. Then start to cough, sneeze and choke at the same time as I am typing.

Need more? :-)

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh geez with your sneezing coughing and choking sounds like you should gving up the smoking

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Or the breathing. ^_^

Trying to get ya going :-) But Jim does in the morning!

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Multitasking ! Lets see, On Dave's Garden, On Facebook, On My Blog, Checking Email, Letting the dogs out and in and Making and Eating Breakfast. That starts my day. Later on it develops into other things.

Thumbnail by JWLW
Thomaston, CT

Oh, I love to see foxes.....I always have to be doing more than one thing...like Patti, I'm probably not doing everything perfectly, but oh, well......I knit, watch basketball, have something cooking on the stove...that's how I burned my best pot!... snack, & talk on the phone......nothing earthshaking.....

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

On some sites, I go by "Multi-tasking Suburban Mom". It's getting a little less frantic as kids are older, but on the job, I have to think about 20 or more people at a time! At this moment, I'm alert to requests for my credit card, answering questions for those same outlaws to type college supplements, trips to the drug store, cleaning up, and dreaming about the garden for next year. Later today, riding shotgun on making some color prints, and mailing CD's of DS' college portfolio, stocking groceries, taking the dog for a run, returning library items (gardening books) , deciding how many mutual funds or stocks to sell, and I hope, buying a car. Weekends are great, but seldom restful.

Thomaston, CT

What kind of car? I'll be needing one this year...has to have 4 wheel drive to get into my road & driveway.....

East Bridgewater, MA

I have to do things off a written list, or I'll end up forgetting something.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Well, sadly i don't think it'll be American made---the new Honda CRV came out about 3 weeks ago. Comes in AWD, very sturdy, fun to drive, and i think the 2012 is quieter than the last models I test drove over a year ago. I was waiting for this one rather than get another Subaru. Compared to the Subaru wagon it's better mileage, heavier steel construction and peppier, but not any larger inside. It's only 4 cylinders if that matters. The crash tests haven't been published yet, but the Honda record is to plan on 4 star crash tests. I buy at a Chevy dealer that gives the Chevy warranties. Itching to offer invoice price, but still occupied with kids stuff so far (just spent $200 at the drug store for only one girl)

Thomaston, CT

I had one AWD....a Jeep Cherokee....I wasn't crazy about it....I have a Tahoe now & I love it, but they are so darn expensive...even used, which my last 2 have been.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.