I have a new Lily!

Dearborn Heights, MI(Zone 6a)

This Lily is growing like a weed in December! 'Lily' is 3 months old in this picture. :)

Thumbnail by DaylilySLP
Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

I'm not a cat person but she has beautiful eyes.

Paul

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

She's adorable!! I hope she brings you many years of companionship and enjoyment.

Royal Oak, MI(Zone 6a)

I missed this post over the winter but wanted to say she looks beautiful. I bet she's grown in leaps and bounds since then!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi DaylilySLP,
I too missed this post! Going back and forth trying to help my 84 year old MOM! Her once beautiful home is now in a dangerous part of Detroit,:(
We had a huge storm up here,just took out the green house, blew EVERYTHING AWAY:( Well, I wanted to say your baby Lily is so sweet :) I have had my younger Daughter's Siamese kitty now for about 15 years. She is such a sweetie, (from the older generation), LOL
Tootsie

Thumbnail by tootsie
Grosse Pointe Shores, MI(Zone 6a)

I think your Lily should meet my Ziggy! He's a Burmese, smartest cat I've known and absolutely the sweetest animal around! Unfortunately no beautiful babies would be possible...!

Thumbnail by koshki
Dearborn Heights, MI(Zone 6a)

tootsie--I'm lucky, my 91 year old mother lives only a little over a mile from me in a good neighborhood. She has had a small set back and I had to take off work a few weeks. I have to go over there 4 times a day!
Her memory is getting worse. Tests this week. Trying to keep her in her home.

koshki--Ziggy is adorable. Lily is smart also. (too smart).

Thumbnail by DaylilySLP Thumbnail by DaylilySLP

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.