Back Bathroom Renovation

Yucaipa, CA(Zone 10a)

Another member suggested that I start my own thread on my renovation that I'm doing on my back bathroom. This photo represents the "before" status of where my old medicine cabinet used to be. I'll be installing a 'surface' mount style medicine cabinet that has yet to be purchased.

Since the area will be covered with a drywall patch, I'm not too worried about the nail that is sticking out of the wood. Presently on this part of the remodel of the bathroom; I'm trimming down the wood beam, shown on the left side of the photo, with my new 'oscillating' multi-function tool that I recently bought. The center wood shown in the photo is for support of the new medicine cabinet. Any comments, ideas or suggestions will be appreciated. Will keep y'all posted on the progress of the entire room.

Thumbnail by Fleur_2011
This thread has 30 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!