HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

You know that old expression "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" wishing you all a wonderful day and Happy Thanksgiving.

Liza and John

Thumbnail by JWLW
Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! And everyone here on DG as well!

Thomaston, CT

Same to you both!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you all had a wonderful day!!!!

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Hope you all had a wonderful day.

If you have any turkeys in the neighborhood watch out. Today is the first day of hunting season for them.

Thumbnail by JWLW
Thomaston, CT

Haven't seen any in the neighborhood lately....must be hiding out!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Missed this thread, Liza and John! Hope you both had a lovely day! We ate way too much here. :)

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

HI Louise and Hank: I think we all ate to much, that's what you are suppose to do on Turkey Day isn't. Haven't been to Florida yet this winter but maybe soon. Hopefully this year we will get to spend a good full week or so on one of the trips. The long weekend trips are great as far as just getting away for a few days but don't leave much time for extra activities. anyways good to hear from you see you sometime soon I hope. Tell hank and the puppies we love them too.

Liza and John

Thumbnail by JWLW
Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

ROBINDOG: Having a little problem remembering you are. I think you are the one who at the roundup at Karens got the book "A Way To Garden". You know I know who you are but just can't place you. Must be old age or some other old age related thing. Sent me some info on you, use Dmail if you want.

Regardless of the above it is always fun to converse with someone you don't have any idea who they are.

Have a wonderful evening,
John

This message was edited Nov 25, 2011 9:13 PM

This message was edited Nov 25, 2011 9:13 PM

Thumbnail by JWLW
Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Meridithe79 I remember who you are that's OK. Flowajen I have trouble between you and the other NJ folks. Anyways thanks for posting next time we are all together i will try to sort things out.

Have a great evening, John

Thumbnail by JWLW
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Had a great day, Thank you J & L, hope you both did too.

Thomaston, CT

John, here's a photo of me......

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

ROBINDOG its Marilyn right. Now I remember.

Have a great evening,
John

Thumbnail by JWLW
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Nice photo, Marilyn!

Thanks, John! Our best to you and Liza!
Louise

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.