What's Blooming in Your Garden VIII

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

As the growing season's drawing to the end. Some of us is experiencing snow on the ground, others still have not gotten the first killing frost. Let's come here and share what's all blooming in the garden. We came from here; http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1223397/

Japanese Aralia blooms which represent snow flakes for me down South, since it will be some time before we get any snow here.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Athens, PA

Kim

what a beautiful seen. I love the mist in the background.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Sasanqua Camelia named 'Pink Snow'.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Hi Carolyn, thank you. How is the garden doing there up North for you? Main is getting snow, how about Pennsylvania?

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Ohhh look at 'my' snowflakes! ^_^

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Pirl....just to let ya know Knautia m. begins blooming late spring-frost, deadheading does help blooming cycle, and they do reseed at feet a bit to make a patch. Put on your want list and remind me in the spring, might have some extra babies. Jjs still blooming. Kathy.

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy
Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Lily-Love what is that? It sure is a pretty seed pod.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Kathy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Good morning to you Arlene. Hey Marie, it's Fatsia japonica http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1714/

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

After all that traveling when I came home I got surprised with my camilia Yultide is blooming. It sat there for few years and this year it took off.

Thumbnail by kiseta
Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

Another surprise is that my white Ladybanks rose is blooming, I tought it only bloomes in the Spring.

Thumbnail by kiseta

What lovely sights, Etelka. You're so good with plants.

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

Some of my coreopsis are still in bloom, this one is Center stage coreopsis, I planted some pansys around it, it looks so nice. On Wednesday will be our first real frost, down to 30, it will take out some of the late bloomers. O well, but Spring is coming....

Thumbnail by kiseta

Sweet. Some plants do continue for a time even after a frost. Yarrow, gaillardia and roses are just a few of what's still blooming here. There's even a pot of zonal geraniums still blooming.

(Zone 7a)

I still have Pot Marigolds and Sweet Alyssum blooming. I even saw a bud forming of one of the roses a couple of days ago.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

How nice to have late bloomers. Here's H. F. Young Clem. on my neighbor's front entrance.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.