Are there any rug hookers out there???

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I am just getting into the rug hooking craft and i am loving it. I was lucky enough to score a great wool cutter off ebay. They normally sell this brand for $240 but this was a vintage one and the bidding started at $40. WOW! I thought. I will place a bid and maybe I can get it for about $100. Mine was the only bid and I got it for $40. I am freaking out. I got it and it works great. Of course it is vintage but then so am I and I still function pretty darn good and so does this cutter. The next week one sold for $150. Same thing. Go figure. I do believe that God was looking out for me. Or maybe I have a guardian angle up there.
Any way, I am just wondering if there are any other Hookers out there??? heheh.
This is such a great past time and I have already created some cool stuff. This was the last one that I hooked. I think I posted it before but I was just hoping that maybe there was some one else that does this too that I can share with.

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!