WOW!!

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Was walking around the nursery and looking at plants and saw this hibiscus. It really stands out from the crowd.
The tag on it just said "The Path Hibiscus"

Thumbnail by marti001
Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Mrs. Jimmy Spangler is one i just purchased. It is close to yours but is redder.

How are you doing with your move to California? All is well here in Las Vegas. Cooler weather is moving into the area. Cooler weather is OK but the "high" winds suck.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Good morning! I'm getting settled here in Calif. Been here now 3 months. Love the cooler weather here at the beach. I've been busy getting overgrown bushes removed from around the trailer. The lady that sold this trailer to my son and DIL, believed that everyone was after her husband so she had bushes planted and let them grow tall enough to block all the neighbors so they couldn't see her husband when he was outside and of course no one could see into the trailer. I'm taking all the bushes out and replacing them with roses on trellises. At least I'll have color and will enjoy my roses. Most of my roses are OGR and/or minatures.
We also enclosed the front porch so that I can have my own room. I've got a much smaller garden. This trailer space is 49 feet wide and 65 feet long with a double wide trailer on it, plus driveway/carport.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

When I run out of space, I move over to the neighbors.

Glad you got your own room. Our weather has been great but a cold front is moving in. Wind warning for tomorrow.

Keep in touch. Sharon

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.