Rants, Raves, & Anything But Cats

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

I have a very bad habit of cluttering my threads with all manner of OT stuff, so I started this series of threads just to contain all that stuff that doesn't belong in my other threads, things that don't belong in the Kitty & Cocoa threads (cats) or the Heidi threads (raccoons), AND for anything you might like to discuss, as well. So if you have something you would like to tell us about, something that doesn't fit in the Kitty & Cocoa thread or the other pet threads or even the Heidi threads, feel free to post it here. Likewise, if you follow some of my other threads and would also like to keep abreast of my many OT rants and raves and even add some of your own, you are in the right place. The only subject that is OT here is cats, not because we don't love them but because we already have threads for that - but if you happen to mention them, we won't fuss at you : )

The prior thread is here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1177129/

Edited to add link to prior thread

This message was edited Oct 23, 2011 11:44 AM

Thumbnail by DreamOfSpring
This thread has 332 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!