CLOSED: Christmas Cup and Stocking Exchange

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Just wanted to share with you all that I am hosting another Christmas Cup and Christmas Stocking Exchange on my Blog.
http://myprimitivenest.blogspot.com
We had such fun last year and hope that you all will stop by and sign up for this fun exchange.
Sign up starts today and ends on the 15th of November. All items need to be mailed by November 30th at the latest.
You can either sign up for one or both .
Hugs
Jan

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Love your web site.LOL and I too am a Libra. Love crafts, of all kinds they keep me sane.

Lavina

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Thats funny you should say they keep you sane. Mine are like a disease called OCCD. Obsessive Compulsive Crafters Disease.
I do agree though that I would go bonkers just sitting and doing nothing with my hands. I feel like I am wasting good time when I could be making something so penny rugs, rug hooking, punch needle and more.
Are we nutso or what. eheh
Are you going to join in the fun??? I hope so. Last year was great fun and we had several from here and another group that I am a part of. Long time to think about it so give it some thought. Glad you had time to visit.
Jan

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Wish I could join but maybe next year as hubby is having some health issues and I am afraid i would drop the ball

Thanks for the invite. tho

lavina

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.