Voodoo Queen - will have cuttings to trade

Lindenhurst, NY

HI,, was wondering if anyone wants to trade voodoo queen cuttings for other cuttings?

I really want Erin Rachael and Black Dragon if anyone can spare cuttings.
thank you,

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Maureen, is there anything that you don't grow? My heavens.

Lindenhurst, NY

HI, how are you? I love tropicals and lily and dahlias and orchids and daylilys and roses......

You get the picture,right??

Yeah!! You are an OCD gardener... with the climate to prove it. Zone envy .... Although I heard NY could get awfully cold and could have awful snow storms.

Lindenhurst, NY

I push the zone here, i grow lots of tropicals - i have a 12' banana that i grew from a 6" baby, and lots of other tropicals. What i do is come oct/nov they all either go into my sunny living room or to the basement to go dormant.

my zone is 6/7, wish it were more like 7/8 -- i love tropical weather. I don't think i could live in Alaska - as beautiful as it is i love the hot humid weather....,

have a good night

You too.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

First time I went to New York I was so surprised. All we ever see about New York weather on TV is about the very bad windy, cold weather. I was so pleasantly surprised. I have been there many times on business and never had bad weather. I think the weather news is put on by New Jersey.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Maureen, here in Florida, we grow tons of tropicals in the ground and in pots, but those in pots still have to be dragged into a warm spot. It gets down to freezing clear down on the south end, so I don't think you should have zone envy - we have cold weather and other weather concerns, too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.