What's for dinner? (Part 20)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1220677/ and it's time to start the next installment.

I'm in sunny Florida this week, with swimmer girl and one of her friends as we enjoy the next-to-last fall break of their high school years. Last night was shrimp and chicken with pasta, enjoyed on our balcony as the sun set.

We enjoyed a roadtrip to Seaside today, and stuffed ourselves at the Great American Cafe (If I could make smoked gouda grits like theirs, I'd be as wide as I am tall.)

Tonight is spaghetti, garlic bread and salad, then a brisk walk on the beach before we settle in for the night. And tomorrow morning will have to start with a run, especially if we're going to fully enjoy some local seafood eateries the rest of the week.

So what's cooking at your place?

This thread has 266 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!