Good day to do more decluttering

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

It is windy and cool out today, not weather I want to work outside in. Went outside early in my bathrobe and started to clear off the workbench in garage and moved the car out so I could clean up the potting mix that had fallen on the floor when I was filling some containers to share some plants yesterday with a new gardening friend I met through DG. Started dragging out our Fall/Winter clothes and putting away summer clothes a few days ago, so will continue that today. Must go to library to take books back and pick up another that I reserved. Potted up the spider plant Gitagal gave me at plant swap in Sept. and will hang it up in the office where more natural light is available. Will spend an hour weeding through and tossing some paper clutter. What's on your agenda today? Still browsing on organizing blogs as well as Home Decorating blogs.

This thread has 42 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!