Time to Update!

Atco, NJ

I just updated my Want/Have List. I see that many of the old lists have not been updated in a very long time. The weather is cooling down and it's time to think about fall trades. Let's all update and put a little life into the trading situation here. There are some great varieties out there looking for new homes. I have lots and lots of semi and mini av babies that need homes. I'm sure others have lots to offer too. But, we'll never know unless you update.

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the reminder Pat!

Atco, NJ

I had to laugh. I don't think I've been here in a year or so and I was looking at some of the same lists from back then. It really is time to update. Seems to me this would be the perfect time. If you trade leaves or babies now, you've got all winter to watch them grow. Those new mouse ears and babies sure can put a bright spot on a long winter day.

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

I've only been on this forum for like six months but I couldn't agree with you more...

Anyhow, I don't grow many Violets because they don't love me as much as I love them but if you should find anything on my list that you like, just let me know. :)

Olaf

(tish) near Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Good Idea.

I know when the post is updated that there is a line that states it has been edited and the date, but this is at the very bottom of the post. I noticed zozzl put " UPDATED and the date" on the top of her Have/Want post... I think that is a very good idea, as we can see at a glance how new the information is and also if we have no changes to make, we can still put a new date on it. Just a thought. Take care everyone! tish

Atco, NJ

That's a great idea! It would surely make it much easier to scan through the lists.

Charlotte, MI

Where do I go to find and create a list?
Diane

Chicago, IL(Zone 6a)

Hey Diane!

Just type up your list and copy/paste it into the want/have list-sticky-thread.

Gotta update mine - bad... LOL

Olaf

MSU, MS(Zone 8a)

I haven't been on the forum for a while but I did update my list today. It is very short as I just threw out a bunch of leaves but I will try to update it weekly. Have some Achimenes Glory rhizomes just harvested. If interested please see my teeny, tiny list:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.