Hello everyone!

Atco, NJ

Hello everyone!

I've been gone for a very long time, but just rejoined today. It's nice to see so many familiar names still here. I'm still raising my miniature avs, but have accumulated many semis along to way too. My main interest is collecting vintage minis and mini trailers. Is anyone else collecting mini avs too?

Pat

South, TX

Glad to see you again! I have changed all of my violets to semi hydro. So I am having fun with them again. They are doing so well.

I don't have mini's. Just semi mini's and standard. Sally

Phelan, CA(Zone 8b)

Do you happen to know a Janet in Atco? Just wondered, as she's been my penpal (and now my email pal) since 1995, and I remember her having a friend who had AVs.

Atco, NJ

I sent you a d-mail about Janet.

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Good to see you again.

Jan

Montgomery, AL

Hi Pat and glad u rejoined. I grow lots of trailers and have just recently fallen in love with the vintages. I don't have many Senks. Did u find your answer about Wild thing?

Atco, NJ

There doesn't seem to be a picture of it in bloom anywhere. I'll be sending a picture of it to Joe for FC2. He is planning to start a new unofficial list of varieties which have not been officially listed by their hybridizers. In the meantime, I'm also making some contacts to see if we can get it officially submitted. I'm hopeful that it will happen.

Pat

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

still catching up with forum posts since I was away. glad your back with us. I think I posted this already on another forum, but welcomed you back again anyway.LOL

Montgomery, AL

That's great news Pat. BTW, does anyone know when the AVSA website will be running photos again?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.