Crystal Fountain and Unknown

Dayton, OH

I was hoping my Crystal Fountain would grow on the taller trellis also, and Empress was also suppose to grow on the other side of the taller trellis, maybe next year.

Thumbnail by roseycats
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

They are both so very gorgeous, roseycats, as is the trellis. You could always buy more for the other trellis.

They are really quite stunning!

Dayton, OH

Thanks Pirl, I do have another small trellis on the other side of the taller one. I was trying to get the Crystal Fountain and the Empress to grow onto the taller trellis in the middlle of 2 smaller trellis's. Their is a small amount of Clematis on the bigger trellis, but I was hoping it would have grown bigger. I have an Empress growing on another small trellis, on the other side of the bigger trellis, when the bud blooms I will take a picture of it. I hope I don't sound to confusing.

Well to put it another way I have a big trellis between 2 smaller trellis's. I planted Crystal Fountain so it would grow onto the small trellis and also the bigger trellis, left side of big trellis, I planted on the right side of the big trellis Empress, and it is suppose to grow onto the other small trellis also. On the other side of the small trellis's I planted Lavender Clematis's, so I thought, that's why I have the purple one which was a mistake by the Garden Center, and the other one died.

Taylorsville, KY

REALLY pretty ! kim

Which one died, Roseycats?

The three trellises sound so nice. Please take a photo so we can all see the arrangement. Thanks.

Dayton, OH

Thanks Kim

Pirl thanks, It was suppose to be a Lavender Clematis that died before it even got started. I'll try to take a picture of the trellis's after while. I think I'll go out now, before it starts raining again.

Dayton, OH

Don't pay any attention to what the picture say's, it really doesn't go with anything.

Thumbnail by roseycats

That is a beautiful trio of trellises!

Dayton, OH

Thanks Pirl
at the bottom of this trellis you can see my Crystal Fountain Clematis, which is growing on the right side of the small trellis, which is left of the big trellis, and you can also see, where I have the Crystal Fountain starting up the left side of the big trellis.

This message was edited Sep 22, 2011 12:59 PM

Thumbnail by roseycats
Dayton, OH

Small trellis on right side of big trellis, has an Empress Clematis growing on the left side of small trellis and a small piece is trying to grow up the right side of the big trellis, and the clematis that was suppose to grow on the right side of small trellis died, now I have to find another unknown clematis like the one on the left small trellis. Hope that makes sense.

This message was edited Sep 22, 2011 1:33 PM

Thumbnail by roseycats

It should all be beautiful when they're all in bloom. You can consider a white or near white one, like Henryi or Guernsey Cream, since the flowers will still stand out and be noticed with all the green leaves on clematises.

Have fun selecting a new one!

Dayton, OH

Thanks Pirl

Pasco, WA(Zone 6b)

roseycats,
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Sherry

Dayton, OH

Thanks Sherry

Dayton, OH

I have a Mulitiblue Clematis, that I might put on my small trellis on the right side of the big trellis.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.