CLOSED: Hibiscus coccineus

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I have fresh seeds for Texas White Star Hibiscus (Hibiscus coccineus) and would like to trade some for Texas Red Star and/or Pink (?) Star. I have never seen the Pink one but I heard from an awesome member on here that she saw one.

Thanks!!

Connie

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Hi Connie,

I would really like the seeds of the Hibuscus coccineus. I got them several times in trades, but they always turned out to be another plant, so I will keep trying.
I can't offer you what you ask, but please have a look at my website www.seedsite.eu to see if there is something you would like to trade for. ALL my seeds are available for trading.

Kind regards,

Jonna
www.seedsite.eu

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Thank you for the link, I will go see what beauties you have. Here is a picture of ours just to make sure this is the right one you are looking for. I hope it is.

Connie

Thumbnail by aspenjocop
Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

aspenjocop, I have a few Texas red star hibiscus seeds from a trade. I'll put them in with your calla lily pods. You box will go out in the mail tomorrow. I'm able to send 12 or 13 seed pods per box.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Great!! Thanks so much!! Would you like some white ones?

Connie

Pawleys Island, SC

Connie, if you still have some, I would gladly trade some red texas star seeds for some of your white ones.
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,
Linda

gieten, Netherlands

hello
i want very much some seeds of the white star
i have enoug to trade look in mine have list

marjolein

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this thread and sent d-mails. I am closing for now. To the ones who have responded, you will get a d-mail from me shortly.

Thanks again :)

Connie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.