BECKIE 5711 Momma passed

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Hi guys...some of you know me and you know that I mean no harm....

Our sweet Beckie's momma passed away and I was trying to collect a buck or two for a memorial for her..

If anyone is interested and knew this sweet lady (she did a few lily coops) just let me know.

Love you all....

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Clem I will be glad to send some money. How do you want it by paypal?

Thank you Jeri, sure paypal works. I will d mail you my e mail.

Do you have suggestions as what to send?

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

My 1st thought is renew her membership to DG. I think she would love having all of us back!!!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Clemen, please dmail me your email address .... or what is your preferred method of payment?

Genna

You both are beautiful..I will d mail soon, trust me with the address.
I think Beckie still has a membership, she just has not have time to come in here because of her mami being sick.

I spoke to her and she spent the last 10 days at the nursing home....

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

dmail me too!!!

I will...:)

Ripley, MS

Sent my donation in the mail today, Clemen to Garden City

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Clem I sent mine to your paypal account.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Mine is sent too!!!

Gezzz guys, I am getting in from work, gotta look what I got, did I d mail everyone here? so lost...going for a long drive tomorrow (work related) then will be back on Thursday..YAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAy....

Ok gotta look...:0)

I appreciate it everyhting. now we need to put our thinking heads and I have no clue what to send. I worte to her in FB and spoke to her on the phone, and her mom had nothing to say about plants...so what do we do? get a tree? WHAT?? help help, this crazy girl cannot think...HELP me...

She lives in the middle of nowhere...but I do not want to send flowers, I want something to lasts for a long time from all of us...

Ripley, MS

You could send her a gift certificate from some of the online stores and let her pick what she wants, ot any kind of garden decoration would be good. I don't think a tree would be a good idea, as she might move back to TN-now that her Mom is gone. I am thinking they probably will.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Paypal sent this morning....

I agree, maybe pay her DG membership and then get a gift certificate if someone knows of one of her favorite on line places............. ??

Thanks so much for coordinating all of this!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Really Clem!!! TY for doing this I know that you are crazy busy right now and hate the addition of something else to your TO-DO list.

Ashley is home throwing up again. This is her second day of missing school. We just ran over $10000.00 in test last month and they finally decided it must have been a virus.I think I broke my toe!!! It's my middle one and it is swollen and purple and hurts like the dickens!!!! I hit the bed post yesterday morning after checking on Ashley and just went back to bed. I woke up and it hurt and took 1/2 the day for me to remember what I had done.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

oh no Jeri.... broken toes are painful!!! Sorry to hear Ashley is sick...... was she throwing up last month is why they did tests? Never heard of allergies making you sick to your stomach.......?? Hope she feels better soon! Being sick at your stomach is no way to spend the day....

Genna

Ouchie Jeri, sorry to hear about Ashley and your toe. Hope you 2 heal soon

Well that sounds like a great idea about the certificate. As far as DG membership, I think hers is paid up until March.

I thank you guys for remembering Becky, she has been a great friend to many of us.

I know i am doing too much these days but it has to get done, period the end :)

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Yes and we are right back with the same symptoms. She is throwing up everything she eats rice, plain toast, crackers, grits. Pediolyte pops are helping some but she is also complaining her heart is cramping. We head to a cardiologist and gastrologist(sp???) next. Poor little thing can't afford to loose any weight. The Dr. has taken her off her ADHD meds. They had changed them just before school started 8/10/11.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Jeri I hope both of you are alright soon!! I was thinking gosh she can't afford to lose anymore weight and then that's what you just said!!! Hope they find the answer soon!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

She is still throwing up.

Ripley, MS

Bless her heart, Jeri, I hope you get to the bottom of her problem

Ayyyy Jeri, I am just logging in here, any better?

One of my nieces has ad really bad issues and trowing up for a long time....the docs did so many test even invasive ones...I hope it is just a virus with her.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Clem on facebook she posted a few hours ago that she has her at the emergency room.

I just posted on the sillies, going to look now, my heart is broken....

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I just posted this on another thread and I copied and pasted it!!! I'm too tired to re-type it. Forgive me!!!

Thank you my friends for the prayers for Ashley and me!!! I will never be able to tell Yall how much you each mean to me and what a blessing it is to have Yall's support during this trial!!! We are back and all we know is that Ashley's heart is good and from what they can see there is no reason for her to keep throwing up. They think that what she is calling her heart cramping is muscle spasms probably from all the throwing up and dry heaves that she has experienced. She hadn't thrown up since 11:00 PM last night and managed to keep down a little room temp. ginger-ale before we went to the ER but her heart was still cramping. The Dr. there changed her from Phenigan to Zofran. They waited a while and then gave her a popsicle and plain ham sandwich while we were there and she kept that down. At 6:00 PM when we left the ER it was raining and terrible traffic so we stopped at Picadilly and Ashley ate pain rice and mac & cheese. She started throwing back up around 8:30PM and hasn't stopped. I am at my wits end!!!! I truly do not know what to do!!! Our GP took her off her new ADHD meds that she had just started in July and the 1st episode of what she is calling her heart cramping and throwing up non-stop was almost a month later and now it's happening again. After a multitude of test last month it took over a week to get the results from all of them and by then she was feeling better. They concluded that it must have been a virus and I accepted that then but nobody else has any of the symptoms and now it is reoccurring. It's over 2 weeks to her time of the month so they have ruled that out too.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Oh so sorry to hear she is still sick! That zofran is what they gave Kyle when he was in the hospital and having that chest pain...... they said they thought it was his stomach causing the pain (after several hours) and they gave him the zofran and he didn't have it again..... guess that must be strong stuff. Could it possibly be food allergies? I have never really had to deal with that so I have no idea what happens when someone has food allergies. I know some people can go into anaphylactic shock but I didnt know if some people just stayed sick at their stomach. Also, what about her gall bladder??? I know Sandra suggested this with my ailment, but when I had my gallbladder problems I got to the point that I couldn't even keep down water....... I was pregnant with Kyle and HAD to get past the first trimester before they could do surgery and they had to hospitalize me three times for dehydration before we got to that point. I suggest that because one of the girls here locally had been sick for several weeks and had all kinds of tests done and they couldn't find anything and finally realized it was her gall bladder. She is 18 and I don't think they were looking for that as a possible cause in someone so young. But she had surgery last week and finally all her symptoms disappeared... ??

Praying that they find what it is and FAST! I know she is miserable...... (and you too!!)

Gen I heard Ashley is feeling better today, lets keep praying for her.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know in the south that participated here that I ordered a dried herb wreath for her and now we are trying to get a plant or two with her mother's name. Her name was Jewel....ANy suggestions would be appreciated ...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.