DNS error messages constantly

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I keep getting these unable to connect, DNS does not recognized web address. I am always able to connect the first time I sign on in the morning but unable until I try about 4-5 times get google to come up. Can someone please help me figure out what I need to do. I have fragmentated the files, cleaned the hard disk and done everything I know how to do. I am able to connect immediately on the WIFI at the library but I have Charter at home and they say there is nothing wrong with there part.???? what should I do. HELP it is driving me bananas and I don't even like bananas, hehe
Sometimes I will be signed into google and try to check my mail and I get that message. I should write it down so maybe it will help the person that tries to help me.
Jan

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!