Next to the last order arrived today!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I did late-ish delivery order and spent maybe $45 on 7 iris. I was ok with subs and named names for them. So I open the box and I looked up the photos of the bonus plants and the bonus ones would have set me back $126! That's pretty darn generous:lol: Whatever the reasons are that they do this I'm grateful:lol:

So next year I'll have Edge of the World, Vanilla Frappe and a new sdb Naples Syrup!

This is Edge of the World

Thumbnail by dmac085
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

This is Vanilla Frappe

Thumbnail by dmac085
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

And the final one is the SDB Naples Syrup

Thumbnail by dmac085
Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

Edge of the World is Gorgeous

Shirley

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I hope it end up looking that good in person:lol: Funny thing was it wasn't really one that grabbed my attention when I decided to shamelessly hint what bonus or subs I would love:lol:

Edge of the World has 1 large fan and 4 increases and Vanilla Frappe and Naples Syrup have the same. I'm planting tomorrow and am hoping that by next summer/early fall I'll be able to share a couple of them--plus the others I had ordered.

My order was:
Eagles Spirit

Thumbnail by dmac085
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Piccadilly Circus

Thumbnail by dmac085
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Comic Opera

Thumbnail by dmac085
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

IB Line Drive

Thumbnail by dmac085
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

and SDB Jelly Belly. I like lines and veins on iris--I'm wanting to try to aril breds because of those:lol:

Thumbnail by dmac085
Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

All pretty, but that Edge of the World is fantastic

Lake Stevens, WA

'Comic Opera' and 'Edge of the world' just fantastic!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I'm sorry! I completely didn't even mention where these were purchased! I ordered from Sutton's Iris. This was my second season purchasing from them and I think the generous bonus plants are just something they do. I received generous bonus plants last order as well.

The first 3 are Sutton intros.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.