A/C Off!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Well it's cooled down enough to turn off the air conditioning. Highs in the low to mid 80's and lows in the 60's. After this Summer I was ready for some cooler weather but now that it's here and my feet are cold, I'm remembering why I like the heat! The Kitties are loving it because now they can go out on the Kitty Veranda or lay on the window sills and watch the world go by.

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

AS long as the kitties are happy..!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Lol .. yeah that's the important thing .. suppose to get into the upper 80's close to 90 today and tomorrow but still in the 60's at night .. I'm debating whether or not to turn on the A/C in the day time or just literally sweat it out.

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

How nice is this weather! We mowed and trimmed this morning, and didn't even work up a sweat! Great sleeping weather, too.
Entlie

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

It's rainy and almost chilly here.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Just chilly and windy here .. OK I've had enough Winter .. lets bring Spring on!

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

X - I agree!
Tomorrow is our annual Beach Bash. Friends come and spend the day at the beach, then back to the house in the evening. I really hope it's not going to be as chilly and overcast as they predict or we'll have to stay in the ocean to keep warm!
Barb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.