New purchase 'pow wow wild berry'

Pasco, WA(Zone 6b)

Well, well, well....I just got back from Walmart and scored a couple of nice things...I think. ;o) Has anyone had any experience with 'Pow Wow Wild Berry' coneflowers? I just picked up 4 nice ones for $6 a piece. That's a lot cheaper than the nurserys around here! And they look very pretty. Hopefully they are good ones.

Also got 2 clematis for $2.25 a piece! They are 'Pink Champagne' and "Rouge Cardinal'. Will have to look them up, but that is a deal I just COULD NOT pass up!

Not a plant, but also picked up four new cushions for our lawn chairs for $14 a piece. Normal price is $35. Lucky they had 4 of them cuz' the pickins' were getting slim! And people were grabbing them up FAST!!!

All in all, a great day! Hope you're all having a good one too!
Sherry
P.S. Here's a photo of the coneflowers.

Thumbnail by Sherrygirl
(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

Nice. These are available from seeds too if you want more. I think you will be happy with them. I like the short height of them and color.

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

They are beautiful and perform well. :)

Sounds like you got some real good deals. I never saw a Clematis I did not like!

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

I am very happy so far with mine. I bought 2 in the spring but one has turned out be Prairie Splendor I think. the color was not that nice deep shade like the other one.

Butler, PA(Zone 5b)

Bought two last week at Home Depot at a nice discount. The rain really helped them take hold.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.