CLOSED: Have Ipomoea nil Xiong's Chinese and Cocoa Chocolate

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I have them in packets of 10 seeds each.
I am looking specifically but not exclusively for Ipomoea tricolor Summer Skies.
Thanks, Alana

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Hi,

Are these OP MGs? If yes what was growing near them, as in less than 100 feet?

There were no other nils near Cocoa Chocolate. There was a purpurea and a tricolor, though.
Xiong's Chinese was about 50 feet from Ishiditami and was also probably about the same distance from Seiun.

Nyssa, OR(Zone 6a)

I ordered a packet of tricolor Glacier Star from Renee's seeds that I have split to share. It is baby blue with darker blue centers. Since a few seeds were crushed during shipping I have about 10 to share. If this is not one you are wanting, no worries about sharing. I just thought I would offer. Willing to trade for either one that you have.

Tessa

Tessa,
I would love to trade. I am on a tricolor quest and would be happy to send you a package of both kinds in exchange for yours.
Thanks, Alana

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I'd be interested in a trade .. I have the Wedding Bells Tricolor if you don't have that .. I also have the I. sloteri Apricot Candy and the nil, Fujishibori

I have Wedding Bells-so pretty! I would love to have a few seeds of I sloteri Apricot Candy, though. I would be happy to send you both varieties of nil for them.
Alana

That's all for now. Thanks everyone.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.