Weather affecting faries?

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Several have reported strange behavior among their backyard garden faries. Could they be too be confused by the strange weather of 2010/2011?

Thumbnail by joycerogers0713
South, TX

I have only one fairy outside. TOO HOT for fairies!!! Texas had an awful summer.

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Hey my friend, how have you been feeling. I've been concerned since I haven't heard anything from you in a while. It's been such a long hot summer here too but last few days has been a welcome cool spell. I've been making a new mini container garden and will post pics when I get it finished. Good to hear from you girl, Laney

Thumbnail by joycerogers0713
South, TX

I guess you know about my Dysautonomia as well as my CFS. The Autonomic Nervous system stops working correctly. Heart rate, Blood pressure, temperature, many things. I was VERY ill when the Dys. started, but with help from my integrative doctors and supplements, I am feeling better. Heat is a trigger so I have to stay inside. Sad, I miss going out. I go out with hubby for errands, etc but NO gardening. Just my African Violets inside. My angel hubby does it all outside. We have someone mow now, but he works hard outside and inside. Sweet guy!

I will be able to go out when it cools off, I am looking forward to that! The drought, temps, and now FIRES have been so sad.

Thumbnail by Sallysblooms
Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

I'm so sorry to hear you have been feeling so bad. Thank God you have an awsome husband! I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and have been for quite a while. We are just getting over a little cool snap, hi 80's low in mid 60's. Was wonderful! Autum is just around the corner and I know you can't wait and neither can I.

South, TX

Thank you for your prayers!!!! Yes, fantastic hubby!!! Enjoy your cool snap. I am really looking forward to fall.

Love the pic!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.