CLOSED: ŁazŁo Fall Mystery Mixes for 2011 - please pre-order now

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

A treat for this Fall sowing season »   ŁazŁo's Fall Mystery Mixes for 2011 !
                      now in Three flavours :
                                                                Full Sun         Part Sun/Part Shade         Shade

Everything in mystery mixes will need Fall sowing - up to 2 weeks before the first hard frost in your area. As far as USDA Zones are concerned, please assume a range of at least 4a up to Zones 9 & 10. I will not be including seeds for plants requiring high watering schedules. I live in Zone 8b but rapidly feeling the climate dragging us into Zone 10 !!!

Lots of the seeds for each flavour of sun exposure will be from perennial plants - - Should something really catch your fancy, but with that desire in a different location, or just growing in the "wrong" spot, you'll just have to get out your trowel and transplant 'em or compost 'em. There will be lots of lovely annuals that will at least start off your garden with a bang shortly after your last hard frost, carrying the weight of the show until the summer bloomers begin to take over.

Yes - there just might be successful bloomers in the Shade flavour, too . . . Probably in fall to winter months.

If you don't have access to the DG addy exchange, just send DMail using this link for my postal addy   == »   http://davesgarden.com/tools/mail/pmail.php?q=LazLo

A self-addressed envelope with TWO loose "Forever" stamps enclosed are all you need to get Mystery Mix seeds without a trade:   Please write "FS mix" or "PS mix" or "Shade mix" in the lower left corner of the outer envelope so I can know which mix you need.

A T B T Y !       ~       ŁazŁo     ;--)

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

bump . . .

Thumbnail by LazLo
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I love this picture of you... hope you don't have heat stroke gathering seeds..

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

you have dmail...

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

bump ...

Thumbnail by LazLo

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.